Who is doing 30 day shred?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I finished day 10 of level 2 tonight . Level 2 was tough but I definitely feel stronger. Looking forward to starting level 3 tomorrow. I also took possession of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism today and plan to do that along side 6 wk 6 pack once 30 DS is complete. I have not lot weight so far ( i am not looking to lose much ) but am definitely toning up nicely and my strength and endurance have really improved. Keep going everyone!
  • aisenbart
    aisenbart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started Monday, so today is Day 3 Level 1. I have been sore, but it's a good sore, although I can't wait to be able to sit down and stand up without help! I have never done all 30 days, but this time, I will! I'm glad you are all here for the encouragement, and feel free to add me! I can't wait to start seeing results. I did take a before picture (not pretty!), so I'm excited to see the difference in the after picture. Good luck everyone!
  • lodicox7
    lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Finished D3L1 this morning, still going strong (although my calves are a little POed, lol)! I can definitely see how this program brings so much success to people who are able to stick with it! How's everyone else doing?
  • Alm1055
    Alm1055 Posts: 26
    Options
    Finished D3L1 this morning, still going strong (although my calves are a little POed, lol)! I can definitely see how this program brings so much success to people who are able to stick with it! How's everyone else doing?

I am on level 2 day 6 and I measured myself lastnight and so far I lost 5 lbs and a total of 10 inches off my whole body! :)
  • lodicox7
    lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, good for you!
  • mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is an on-going thread, but today will be Day 6 of Level 1 for both my husband and I.

(And piss me off... I already see a difference in his chest and belly... jerk) :)
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2, Day 3 (I took a break for a few days in between Level 1 and 2), but I just feel like I can't make it through...I get so tired by the 3rd circuit that I give up and just lay on the floor >.<

Also, I weighed myself after 10 days and didn't lose any weight. However my clothes are looser, but I didn't measure myself yet.
  • shannyshanny
    Options
    :tongue:
  • shannyshanny
    Options
    I'm doing extreme shed &shred is the same dvd :tongue: :tongue:
  • shannyshanny
    Options
    :tongue:
  • shannyshanny
    Options
    just do your best i'm on day two week one omg