Biggest Loser/Health Attack Wk2 Challenge! newbies welcome

Options
So its on to week two for us! I have been slacking in the workout department, hopefully this week i will make more time. Now that we have 5 extra minutes of Cardio to add to our daily exercise!

Sold my treadmill and got a new elliptical/bike that we finally finished putting together last night. I hope to use it daily as well as my biggest loser dvd's 3-4 times a week. I need to get back into it, I dont have much more to lose, so i fear that the last few pounds will take hard work!

How is everyone else doing?

If you are interested in joining let us know! We keep a spreadsheet of the workouts we do and our weekly goal weights. Each week, the biggest loser gets to inflict additional punishment on us!!

Replies

• Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    So its on to week two for us! I have been slacking in the workout department, hopefully this week i will make more time. Now that we have 5 extra minutes of Cardio to add to our daily exercise!

Sold my treadmill and got a new elliptical/bike that we finally finished putting together last night. I hope to use it daily as well as my biggest loser dvd's 3-4 times a week. I need to get back into it, I dont have much more to lose, so i fear that the last few pounds will take hard work!

How is everyone else doing?

If you are interested in joining let us know! We keep a spreadsheet of the workouts we do and our weekly goal weights. Each week, the biggest loser gets to inflict additional punishment on us!!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking with my workouts as well. A lot of celebrating this week but time to get back to it. I'll be doing my Power Sculpt 1,2,3 tonight and then some extra cardio. Good luck this week! :drinker:
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    I love the BL workouts:) may I join too? :happy:

jenny

92053.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Venusjems
    Options
    Yes you can join! we are looking for new members!!!
    Email
    Crystalokeefe@aol.com
    She will give you the link to the spreadsheet so you can log into it!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!!! that will be great :bigsmile:

will email now!!

jenny

92053.png

only 40 more to go!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Doing great !! Lost my weight last week ! Just hope I am keeping it off this week LOL I havent been working out since I spent 7 hours painting the house yesterday ! My arms HURT !!

I am so glad the we will be getting some new people to join it is always nice to have the most support advice and insiration possible !!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!!! that will be great :bigsmile:

will email now!!

jenny

92053.png

only 40 more to go!

Got you email !! Sent you the info !! WoooHooo welcome aboard !!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    ok I hope I did it right!!!! can you check it for me crystal???:blushing: :blushing:

thanks so much I am excited!!!

jenny

92053.png

40 more to go!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    lOOKS GREAT !!! I am trying to chat with you instantly on the spread sheet
    Youll see where it says ..... is viewing click that if it is red (Ithink) and we can chat there !!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    thanks crystal! Maybe tomorrow I can figure out the chat hahah:laugh: I had to pick up my boy from school!

jenny
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Doing ok here. Been busy with sick kids :tongue: Last week I lost the 2lbs I was hoping for. This week I worked out on sunday because I knew my period was coming this week and I NEVER feel like working out the first day that starts so I did sunday so I could take that day off, which is today. I am trying the calorie Zig Zagging this week as well. I started Level 2 on the bootcamp and that is kicking my butt!

The extra 5 min of cardio is that for the whole week or is that everyday?

Hope you ladies have a great day!
    Amanda
  • Venusjems
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Doing ok here. Been busy with sick kids :tongue: Last week I lost the 2lbs I was hoping for. This week I worked out on sunday because I knew my period was coming this week and I NEVER feel like working out the first day that starts so I did sunday so I could take that day off, which is today. I am trying the calorie Zig Zagging this week as well. I started Level 2 on the bootcamp and that is kicking my butt!

Amanda

I assume its everyday.. like yesterday i so wanted to get off the elliptical at 10 minutes, and i said well i might as well go for 15.. what is 5 more minutes!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Yeah that extra five mintues doesnt sound like much right oh my it feels like alot longer !! Today I am feeling kinda yucky! Cali has been home sick for 2 days now! But hopefully I can get on the treadmill and do TBL2 later definetly cannot do shred as my shoulders are killing from a day of painting still!!!

Where are all the newbies? We would love to have many more people join !!!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options

Amanda

I am pretty sure it means every time we do cardio this week!!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That is what I thought but just wanted to make sure :drinker:

Crystal I hope you and your kiddos get to feeling better!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    hey all I just finished bootcamp with sis in law...she wanted to skip the 15 minute one so I didn't do as much as I wanted but I still got a great work out!

lost a pound!! After yesterdays weigh in I decided to just check this morning and low and behold...I did it yippeee now I will put it away again :wink: :wink:

Sick kids are soooooooooo not fun!!! I hope they get better soon!!! been lucky saul has only been sick acouple of times this winter....thank goodness!!!!!

jenny

92053.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I know I am a scale addict I weigh I think almost everytime I walk by it :noway:

Yes sick kids are horrible! Cali has been pretty sick this year! Alot actually !!

Today I feel yucky but I am gonna try to workout sometime today!!!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Thank you! That is what I thought but just wanted to make sure :drinker:

Crystal I hope you and your kiddos get to feeling better!

Thank You Me too !! I always feel bad for them ...
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    we should make a support group of scale addicts annonymous...
    I am jennifer and I have been an addict for 2 years 2 months and......:laugh:

92053.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter