Biggest Loser/Health Attack Wk2 Challenge! newbies welcome

Options
2»

Replies

• CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    we should make a support group of scale addicts annonymous...
    I am jennifer and I have been an addict for 2 years 2 months and......:laugh:

92053.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

:drinker: :laugh:
    Thats great LOL Hi I am Crystal and I have been an addict since Labor day 2008 !
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Ok so I decided to try to squeeze in a little bit ... about 10 mins of shred and 15 mins on treadmill !! I am so dead..... Argh on a good note Cali is feeling much better today and will be returning to school tommorrow !!!
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    do you have to watch the biggest loser to be a part of the challenges? I dont watch that show but have ALOT to lose...
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    awesome crystal! Glad she is feeling better..

tayner
    :noway: :noway: :noway: *gasp* ohhhhhhhh heavens you don't konw what you are missing....bob....it is a great show....bobharper...it is so motivatiing...bobharper.....mmmmmmmm oh and there is a really great trainer onit called....BOB HARPER.............:blushing: :laugh: :laugh:

jenny

92053.png
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    do you have to watch the biggest loser to be a part of the challenges? I dont watch that show but have ALOT to lose...
    Not at all you are free to join any time !!!

send me your email so I can add you to the spreadsheet !!!

Crystalokeefe@aol.com
    Glad to have you !!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    awesome crystal! Glad she is feeling better..

tayner
    :noway: :noway: :noway: *gasp* ohhhhhhhh heavens you don't konw what you are missing....bob....it is a great show....bobharper...it is so motivatiing...bobharper.....mmmmmmmm oh and there is a really great trainer onit called....BOB HARPER.............:blushing: :laugh: :laugh:

jenny

92053.png
    You are so funny!!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    Thanks crystal :wink: :wink: I got to see my bob last night and I do have to say that he was particularily in good form! :bigsmile: :blushing:

Just finieshed excersising with my sis in law. We did the WHOLE boot camp yippeee yikes though! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaatttty!! anyhoo...I was glad to get her to do it, she has been pooping out a bit lately so I have been doing extra at home. I think that it I am getting her back again:happy:

my hubby gave me my bday pres early! I wanted a polar heartrate monitor and I GOT IT it is awesome! I wore it and it told me EXACTLY how many cals I burned and if I needed to get moving a little faster or slower!
    I might just have to give him a cookie becuase he was such a good boy!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

So anyways hope everyone is have a great day! It is gloomy and it snowed a bit last night grrrrrrrrr darn this minnesota spring....

buh byesssssss

jenny

92053.png
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Oh Lucky you I soooo want a heart rate Monitor!! I keep looking on Ebay .... I wish I had some one to work out with !!! The only one that will workout with me is my Baby Maeve she is almost to and she is soooo cute when she trys !!

SNOW oh no I want no more of that stuff

BRING ON SPRING !!!!!!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    yeah I do have to say that I am lucky to have my sis in law. We have kind of done it from the beginning! I also have a little "helper" well a couple! ahahah my little boy saul is going to be 7 (he is special needs so he is really like a 3-4 yr old) likes to help me do yoga...it is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to mention my neroutic dog who comes and thinks that sweat is the devil and tries to clean my face all the time....such concern hahahaha:laugh: :laugh:

I am shocked he gave me the HR monitor! I will cross me fingers for you!!!!

jenny
    92053.png
  • ChristaG
    ChristaG Posts: 10
    Options
    I would like to join; is it too late?

What would I need to do?
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    It is mandatory (hee hee) to love bob harper...hee hee:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!

jenny

crystal will tell you :tongue:

jenny

92053.png
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I would like to join; is it too late?

What would I need to do?

It is never ever too late !! We are so glad to have you !!
    email me your email address so that I can send you the links for the spread sheet and our forum for The Biggest Loser !!!

Welcome !!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    It is mandatory (hee hee) to love bob harper...hee hee:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!

jenny

crystal will tell you :tongue:

jenny

92053.png

OMG you are obsesses with Bob!! Like I was obsessed with Ace Young!! Its great ! You are so funny !!! ((((HUGS))))):drinker:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Jenny have you been to our chat forum yet?

http://mfphealthattack.aimoo.com/
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    nope I haven't....I will check it out:)

jenny

:flowerforyou:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Awesome !!!

Alright everyone !!! LAST CHANCE WORKOUT !!! Sweat, move your booty !!! Get your heart going !!!