I used to eat THAT????

Options
2»

Replies

• CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    fried anything. and little debbies. i use to think, hey ill just eat some sugar to keep me going...if only i had eaten a darn apple instead. i wouldnt let my son have the snack cakes, would give him fruit or yogurt....now i know, i have to take care of my body just like i do my childs!
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I don't want to know how many calories, grams of fat and grams of sugar I was consuming every day. It would make me too depressed! I'd sometimes skip lunches because I'd let myself get too busy at work, but then that'd mean I'd eat a bag of popcorn or a couple candy bars. YUCK! I only did that a few times, but still. I explained it away because I'd do intense cardio exercises during my lunch...
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    What really gets me is all the carbs I used to eat. I thought all that carb would give me more energy. Now I am only consuming twenty five percent of my usual carb. intake and I still feel the same, if not stronger. If somebody had told me 3 months ago that I would still feel the same, I would just smiled and think they are nuts:)