This is why your fat

Options

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Perhaps all the people commenting on the misspelling of "your" might like to take a look at the forum guidelines:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    :flowerforyou:

Back on topic: oreo's. Meh! They're not that great.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    you're*

That made me giggle, glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

It frustrates me; we're all adults and should know how to spell properly, use the appropriate words and use proper grammar.
    Actually this came from a website titled...thisiswhyyourfat.com which coincidentally no longer exists. But the real question is how many people secretly dislike you for being a grammer nazi Grammar_Nazi.jpg

Actually, it came from a website titled "thisiswhyYOUREfat.

There's also a book out there with the same title that uses the correct spelling.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    demotivational-posters-your-and-youre.jpg

Education is so important.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Reported.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Reported.
    Reported for reporting me for having my own opinion.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    eeew. hate oreos
  • helenarhd
    Options
    american people eat a lot of junk food, the junk food is so cheap in america but in my country it is really expensive, For example a normal size pizza costs like 24 dollars at my country but not included with home service, with the service it costs like 10 dollars extra to get the pizza sent home. So i recommend that you tell your government to race taxes on junk food ;) it really helps people that cant handle them selfs ;)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    american people eat a lot of junk food, the junk food is so cheap in america but in my country it is really expensive, For example a normal size pizza costs like 24 dollars at my country but not included with home service, with the service it costs like 10 dollars extra to get the pizza sent home. So i recommend that you tell your government to race taxes on junk food ;) it really helps people that cant handle them selfs ;)

Oh yes because a sin tax is what we need. Because we aren't capable of making our own decisions. We need our government to properly show the sheeple what is ok for us to eat. Personal responsibility.

Edited to correct another misspelling.
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    you're*

Lol I was about to do the same thing XD
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    you're*

That made me giggle, glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

Me too!!!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    you're*

Lol I was about to do the same thing XD

Really you must be so proud of yourself
  • slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    People starving all over and youre making towers out of cookies. Go volunteer at a shelter vs wasting food and money.

On the flip side, that is effin amazing and the OREO gods are so gracious.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Nope. This is why:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1521202504565&id=ee15822e9bf92cd784cf646251b968f3&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.pictureshunt.com%2fpics%2fb%2fbud_light_display-3128.jpg

It was for me, Had to cut wayyyy back..but it has been worth it.
  • JCN_1103
    Options
    Nope. This is why:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1521202504565&id=ee15822e9bf92cd784cf646251b968f3&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.pictureshunt.com%2fpics%2fb%2fbud_light_display-3128.jpg

Guilty!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I love posts that become awkward so quickly.
  • susanofscottsdale
    Options
    From 4th grade, and repeated every year through 7th:

You're = you are
  • lori4013
    lori4013 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    From 4th grade, and repeated every year through 7th:

You're = you are

whats you're point?
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    no, i'm fat because i look at that picture and wonder where the huge glass of milk is to go with it!
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    When I DID eat Oreos---I would twist Oreo's apart and leave the one side with the frosting for somebody else and eat the lone cookie. I don't like the Oreo frosting. Oreo's would be p-e-r-f-e-c-t without frosting.....Love just the chocolate cookie part. I must be the odd one...

scraping out the middle and eating both sides was clearly not a viable solution
This discussion has been closed.