Losing that baby fat!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Perizada
    Perizada Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My youngest is 19 months old now and while I'm smaller than I was when I fell pregnant with my 3.5yo, I haven't managed to shift the extra bit of weight I gained with my last pregnancy. I'm having problems with the belly too, have lost alot of strength and condition, partly due to having a CS last birth. 1st birth was natural and everything sprung back alot quicker than I had ever expected to the point I ended up 10kg lighter than my pre-preg weight.
    The hardest thing is finding the time to do excersise (other than housework, pushing a stroller or shopping trolley, hanging out washing etc.)
  • Megafton
    Options
    hey! i'm right there with you. I have a 9 year old and a 5 year old. I finally realized that I can't blame them for mommy being fat anymore! I've been "lazy" for 5 years, it's time for no more excuses and it's time for ME. We can do this together!!! Any of you can add me if you want. :-)

16178345.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter:heart:
  • Andrealeah32
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far?!?!?!?!

I'm so happy its the weekend -- working full time has me just exhausted!!! Maybe I can sleep in tomorrow :) Fingers crossed!!
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    Hello, Im a mommy to a 3 year old little princess this coming August. I use to blame my weight on her, even though she not to blame lol. After having a HORRIBLE pregnancy and near death experience while having her, my thryoid stopped working properly and here I am, 2 years and 5 months later the same weight I was the day I went into labor :O talk about scary!! I have often debated if I should accept this to be the new me, but I REFUSE to let this weight hold me back from being happy with myself anymore. So please feel free to add me, I look forward to being on this weight loss journey with you. I plan to share quotes and good recipes daily!! We can do this, lets take some me time, and show the world we can be just as HOTT with kids as we were before kids :)
  • rachelmarie_143
    Options
    im a mommy of 2 handsome little boys. feel free to add me; anyone else reading this can add me too! i would love more friends to motivate/be motivated by!
    goood luck! :)
  • AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is me too! My son is also 14 months and I think in 14 months I've actually gained.
    Add me if you'd like, I am new and would love a circle of mama friends!!!

Feel free to add me! my daughter is 14 month, and I still weigh as much as I did when I had her!
  • tashie90
    tashie90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of a 19 month old girl! And now a newly wed I am a chocoholic and a cheesecake and wine lover! I'm 162 and trying to get to 135 I don't think ill ever get rid of the stretch marks but that extra flat tire needs to go!