If I eat canned salmon without the salmon

Options

Replies

• jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You guise R awesome. Now can you tell me how to stop forgetting to eat? Do I set like a timer or something? Also, is 600 cals/day too much???

Yes, set a reminder on your phone so you don't forget to eat those ice chips (they will help ease the pain in your throat from eating the can, and they are ZERO CALORIES! Unless you made them out of the salmon water in the can, in which case you're gonna get fat, sorry).

600 cals/day?? Dude, are you trying to gain?
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    You guise R awesome. Now can you tell me how to stop forgetting to eat? Do I set like a timer or something? Also, is 600 cals/day too much???

Yes, set a reminder on your phone so you don't forget to eat those ice chips (they will help ease the pain in your throat from eating the can, and they are ZERO CALORIES! Unless you made them out of the salmon water in the can, in which case you're gonna get fat, sorry).

600 cals/day?? Dude, are you trying to gain?

Oops sorry I meant -600. I eat a lot of negative calorie foods. Like chocolate and canned salmon without the salmon.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Oh yes, so canned salmon without the salmon is negitive calories???
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Finally someone who makes sense. :drinker:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options

I don't forget to eat. I'm just never hungry. But I can't lose weight.
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Oops sorry I meant -600. I eat a lot of negative calorie foods. Like chocolate and canned salmon without the salmon.

You do realize that eating negative calories counts as exercise, right? You better make sure that you're eating back your eating-negative-calories calories or your metabolism may shut off entirely.
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and fish? Sorry I just threw up

Is throwing up negative calories?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Will a straw work as a substitute for an IV? I don't have any IVs laying around. Also, what do I put in the IV? Maybe cinnamon toast crunch and bananas? I'm pretty sure I have a vitamin Z deficiency.

God, why is losing wait and eating such rocket surgery?

I would try melted cheese in your IV or "Chuffing the Cheddar" as some addicts call it.

As for Tinned Salmon without the Salmon does this apply to Tinned Tuna as well only it comes in oil or brine and I am getting confused as to what to log it as.
  • manderson27
    Options

You do realize that eating negative calories counts as exercise, right? You better make sure that you're eating back your eating-negative-calories calories or your metabolism may shut off entirely.

ROFL :bigsmile:
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Does it still count toward my protein goal? Also, would this count toward my water count?

Or do I need to eat a live fish?

You need to eat a live fish AND eat a negative calorie food to balance it out.
  • badgerbadger1
    Options

What if I just double up my chocolate intake to 4 lbs/day. Oh wait chocolate is negative calories, hrmmmm.

DO I have to exercise??? I mean really? There has to be a better way.
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    You should limit your canned salmon intake to one can per week because it contains traces of Freddie Mercury.

Freddie was a fisherman before becoming the front man for Queen and even in their early days would supplement his income with regular fishing trips.

Queen fact: Queen were originally to be called "Princes' " after the fish canning company but, both the canning company and the Artist Currently Known as Prince complained. After a brief spell gigging under the name "John West's Tuna Chunks" the band gained royal approval to be known as "Queen".
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    You are probably just plateauing. Zig zag your calories; alternating days of salmon and chocolate. And don't forget to drink your saliva.
  • adamsonam
    adamsonam Posts: 127
    Options
    If you eat canned salmon without the salmon, doesn't that mean you just eat the can?

LMAO Glad I'm not the only one thinking that!!
  • Lyric82
    Lyric82 Posts: 119
    Options
    Chocolate and fish? Sorry I just threw up

Is throwing up negative calories?

am i the only one who thought of ben and jerry's Phish food ice cream?

They have this???

They do in the UK its epic yummyness

ben--jerrys-phish-food-58197.jpg?1178174401

MY FAVORITE!!!!!!
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options

What if I just double up my chocolate intake to 4 lbs/day. Oh wait chocolate is negative calories, hrmmmm.

DO I have to exercise??? I mean really? There has to be a better way.

Well my sister in law's dog-sitter is totally a doctor, and he says that if you eat food while upside down it counts as exercise, on account of the extra effort your body has to put in to get the food up into your stomach.
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    If i eat canned salmon without a fork, does this make me an animal?
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I think if you eat your salmon-less salmon on a bagel with the middle-hollowed out while drinking ice cold water and chewing each bite at least 1000 times, you will lose about 1 lb/week.
  • manderson27
    Options
    YOU CAN EAT THE SALMON!!!

Take the salmon out of the tin and drain the juice (set this aside for your water allowance)
    Take the salmon (in a suitable container) to your nearest restaraunt
    Find someone who has finshed their meal but who's plate is still on the table
    Open the container and put your salmon on their plate.
    The calories fat etc in the salmon wil now count as part of their daily allowance as it is on their plate not yours
    You can now eat the salmon from their plate and it will count as negative calories and therefore you can log it as excercise.
    Job done, oh and if you take your own fork you can log it as weight training.

Good luck
  • badgerbadger1
    Options
    Ok about exercise, is it true that I can burn 1200 calories in 15 mins doing finger aerobics?