Is this grounds for an *kitten*-whooping?

Options
2»

Replies

• BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    hahah that s$&% happens to me EVERY TIME!!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Reading you're post. Thinking, this guy deserves a...
    barboza1dgm.gif
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Reading you're post. Thinking, this guy deserves a...
    barboza1dgm.gif

My God! What kind of pansy-*kitten* block was that????

Unfortunately, my spinning back kick is not that good.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I know I'm gonna get in trouble for this, but he stole a GIRL's bar?! - BWAHAHAHAHA!

That was exactly my sentiment.
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    Yes it is grounds.

That is why when I grab a spot or machine, I don't leave until I finish all my sets.

Once I was setting up to use a treadmill, put two towels, a locker key, and a membership card on the display part, then walked away to get a drink of water and came back and someone was standing on it. And to make things worse, there were plenty of available treadmills. I came over said 'excuse me' and the guy realized it was taken. How dumb can you be.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    hehe that was ultimate slo-mo. The kick was ridiculously fast in real time :p
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Ugh! *kitten* whooping indeed. Wish you would have given him one. I would have enjoyed this story more - lol - for you.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    just plain selfishness.... and probably figured you wouldn't say a thing. whatever. yes...def grounds!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Maybe he didn't know how to set it up himself and was lurking for hours, waiting for an opportunity to swoop in and use it. Sad sad man. You did him a favor. Good job! :-P I find people to be more tolerable when I make up melodramatic history for them.
  • Otrepsi
    Otrepsi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I think the stare-down was enough, since he obviously realized he did something wrong and apologized.

Even better if he watched you do your thing afterward and saw that it was only your warm-up.
  • cryspetstalerson
    Options
    At least he said sorry... but seriously!!

When I do a video at home, I always set up everything, my waters, my tv, move furniture... create a big open space.

For some silly reason my son thinks I made the room for him and his legos....

lol my daughter was the same way, but now she goes "mommy are you doing your exercise with Jillian Michaels?" I say " yes" and she gets herself ready as well. Kids are so cute.
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Wow, haha! I have to say both sides could have been me. I would have been furious if it had happened to me. But I'm also a bit clueless sometimes so I could have easily walked on the platform, not seen your stuff and started out. But then, seeing as you've obviously been staring at him, he could have apologized sooner and asked if it's okay for him to finish.
  • judgejava
    Options
    if you aint on it, its someone elses ;-)

There is room for everyone between sets.

The equipment is only yours when your lifting it

IMHO
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    He is lucky it was you and not me. I would have personally taken it as an insult and complained to the manager. It was like he was sending you a non-verbal that you shouldn't be lififing that weight, and that women should be serving men. Maybe I would have read to much into it, but I would have given him a whole lot more than the stink eye!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    lol, I'm blind, I had to click on your profile pic to see if you were female, b/c I know he probably would not have attempted if you were a man. kick him in the baby maker:drinker: during the set if that happens again