I want that girl's butt!!!

Options

Replies

• Scoobies100
    Options
    Anything that doesn't affect injured knees?
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    Jillian Michael's Thighs and Buns!

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Squats, squats, squats

And whatever you do, stay OFF of that elliptical! That thing is the devil for your booty!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I read every article on here www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=Glutes, helped me out a lot.
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Heavy squats and leg presses taken deep. Will develop and give you the best butt in the world :happy:

"Taken deep" and "butt" should never be in the same sentence, or I guess in this case the same response ;) (sorry the 12 year old boy in me is showing lol) :laugh:
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Brazillian Butt Lift has some good exercises for the butt. Even if you don't want to spend the $ for the DVDs, you can google it and see examples of many of the exercises.

This!! I love it because the Brazil Butt Lift has dynamic workouts, not just static stretches and stuff that works only one muscle group at a time. With this you'll be toning your butt (mostly), legs, stomach, back, shoulders, arms....pretty much everything, but the main focus is on the butt and upper legs.

It's a little pricey and I got my DVDs used from a friend so they were cheap, but if you don't want to drop the money you can look up the moves online :) I'm sure there's a youtube video about it somewhere too.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Heavy squats and leg presses taken deep. Will develop and give you the best butt in the world :happy:

"Taken deep" and "butt" should never be in the same sentence, or I guess in this case the same response ;) (sorry the 12 year old boy in me is showing lol) :laugh:

Love it - I have the mentality of a 12 year old boy most of the time too!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    DEEP HEAVY lunges, ATF squats, split lunges, deadlifts, stair running, step ups are a few of my favorite!!

Agreed!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Love it - I have the mentality of a 12 year old boy most of the time too!

Me to! I just read this one and only response to my friend cuz I lost it at taken deep and she needed to know why I was laughing at my computer!
  • kmp411
    kmp411 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    DEEP HEAVY lunges, ATF squats, split lunges, deadlifts, stair running, step ups are a few of my favorite!!

IA with all of the above...and if you have access to a gym, use the stepmill/stairmaster. That beast will also help your lower half : )
  • somerreese
    Options
    dumb quetion:several people have said to lift heavy - at what point does the weight qualify as "lifting heavy"? I only use two 10lb. dumbbells and am getting interested in the heavy lifting but just not sure what exactly that would be...
  • kmp411
    kmp411 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    dumb quetion:several people have said to lift heavy - at what point does the weight qualify as "lifting heavy"? I only use two 10lb. dumbbells and am getting interested in the heavy lifting but just not sure what exactly that would be...

10lbs would not be considered heavy... Heavy for me (depending on what I'm working on) could mean close to failure at my 12th rep or 14th.. so for squats.. the heavest I can go is 150
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options

You shouldn't have a 12 year old boy in you. Thats just wrong :noway: :tongue:

Maybe not in me, a bloke - nothing wrong in a woman tho :bigsmile:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options

Heavy is 60% of your 1 rep max for 10-12 reps. If you look like you did going into the gym you ARE NOT working hard enough.

You should be sweating, bright red, veins popping out and gasping for breath at the end...
  • joyzoso
    joyzoso Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Brazillian Butt Lift has some good exercises for the butt. Even if you don't want to spend the $ for the DVDs, you can google it and see examples of many of the exercises.

This!! I love it because the Brazil Butt Lift has dynamic workouts, not just static stretches and stuff that works only one muscle group at a time. With this you'll be toning your butt (mostly), legs, stomach, back, shoulders, arms....pretty much everything, but the main focus is on the butt and upper legs.

It's a little pricey and I got my DVDs used from a friend so they were cheap, but if you don't want to drop the money you can look up the moves online :) I'm sure there's a youtube video about it somewhere too.

I bought this DVD series and need to start incorporating. I hate home videos, but the gym and running is becoming a bit boring so want to shake things up a bit!!!
  • brokenartist
    brokenartist Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Im also pretty sure "12 year old boy in me" should never be said...lol
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

^ this... I used my brand new DVD once already and am still sore... 3 days later! If you do not get a burn from these workouts, there is something seriously wrong! Good luck!! I also love his brazilian accent... hehe
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Have you seen a noticeable difference, esp after level 3?

yep :D
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Squats!!