3 weeks to Valentines and a silky frock!

Options
Well it's now 3 weeks to Valentines and hubby has booked us an indian meal out for the Saturday before. I bought a dress that was too tight before Xmas as I stupidly thought I could get away with it straining at the seams. Needless to say it has yet to be worn as when I went to put it on I had gained even more festive weight. In total I had gone up an additional 6lbs and it had all gone on my ever expanding stomach. I hold my hands up and admit it was far too much bubbles with hibiscus and way too much food in general.

I tried on the offending dress last night and it is less 'snug' but I'm not too sure if I'll a) be able to sit down or b) be able to eat anything in it. I think another 3 to 5 lbs off might do the trick. Also not helped by the fabric being silk!

I am also already thinking of what kind of food I can choose that is low fat. Not an easy task considering it's an indian and everything I like is cooked in ghee. Any ideas or top tips would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone else in the planning stage?

Replies

• bigpukekochick
    Options
    Great post. We do not do valentines in our house :( But you know what I have complete faith in your ability to fit that "offending" dress in time. Also I do not eat Indian so can not help with any good ideas of what to choose to eat. But I also know that you will enjoy yourself that night as you can always make up for the next day (if needs be) :)

Sorry just realised there is a lot of "buts" in this post :laugh:
  • F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Lol! Well therein lies the problem! There's too much 'but' for my frock at the minute. Oh well onwards and downwards with the scales. :bigsmile: