Sisterhood HCP Week 10

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Well good morning to all you gals.....I know I haven't been around like I normally do, but between the doctor visits, vet visits, building the new house, and have a preggo wife I've been kept pretty busy! No excuses, just trying to justify my absence!!! Last week I pretty much held where I was at. I did have a slight increase, but no more than a .5 lb. This week though, as of the morning I was down about 2.5 lbs (may be from all the stress! ), but my official weigh in day for work is tomorrow and I am gonna kill this one to make up for last weeks disappointment! :glasses: Everyone stay strong and keep on track!

welcome back friend hope all those visits went well hows the wife? no excuse necessary but know u were missed. isnt stress great for the weight loss (although wish mine showed more on the scale after last week) usually i eat when im stressed but because of my mother and all of you i didnt. 2.5 pounds is awesome congrats. good luck at tom work weigh in.

we must stick together together we can do this slow and steady peopel.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    I ran yesterday in the morning, and then I played some awesome volleyball for 2 hours last night... I was so tired that I couldn't bring myself to lift weights for my scheduled P90X workout... I'm doubling up tonight!!! I burned around 1600 calories with V.B. and running!!! My legs are sooooo sore!

Volcano erupted again today... I'll be keeping everyone posted!
  • MissResa
    I had to share something... I tried on a pair of jeans that have been sitting in my dresser and haven't seen the light of day for about a year... They fit!!! I am so happy, and I just can't believe it! Just the other day I was telling a friend of mine that I was too cheap to buy new clothes, even though none of mine stay on my hips-I didn't think that I was even close to being able to wear any of my smaller sizes just yet!!!
  • YAY Resa~! That is super exciting :drinker: I cant wait til I can wear a smaller size :wink:

And 1600 cals! you are a machine :laugh:

Hope everyone is having a great week, tomorrow is friday woo whoooo :flowerforyou:
  • MissResa
    You are sounding much better! Have you been taking it easy, or do we need to send someone over to watch you like a hawk?!:bigsmile:
  • I took a day off yesterday :happy: and am feeling much better!

Tonight I am going to do plyo....but I swear I will be careful :tongue:

Thank you for watching me :blushing:
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Well we had our weigh in here at work and I was down 3 lbs from last week! I was pretty excited because it offically put me over the 30lbs lost mark! I just thought I waould share my good thing for today. The bad thing, I am afraid that i am going to have to have our new puppy that we just got for christmas put to sleep today. Since christmas we have already spent $1,900 on vet bills alone. I can't handle doing that espically when we are about to have a big mortgage payment and a child coming in Sept. It has pretty much ruined my whole day. She had surgery about 3 weeks ago and she got better, now she is right back to the same things wrong with her. I took her back to the vet two nights ago because if how she was acting. We picked her up last night because they said she was doing a lot better and could go home. Well as of last night and this morning she was right back to the same thing! It's horrible, this will be the first pet that I've ever had to have put down if she doesn't get better!
  • MissResa
    Oh my gosh.... I am so sorry!!! We've had our dog, Peek, for 7 years now, and my husband and I have already talked about how horrible it would be, and how our daughters would be affected, if we lost him... Just remember, though, that you'd be doing it to keep your puppy from suffering, not just because of financial strain-and that makes you a good person. Sometimes it's the best thing to do in a situation where your pet is in pain...:brokenheart:
  • MissResa
    Okaaayyy... Where is everyone?!!! I hope everybody is doing okay, and NO SLACKING!!! Just because our fearless leader isn't present, that doesn't mean the Crispy Cremes can come out now!!!:laugh:
  • pepamint83
    Okaaayyy... Where is everyone?!!! I hope everybody is doing okay, and NO SLACKING!!! Just because our fearless leader isn't present, that doesn't mean the Crispy Cremes can come out now!!!:laugh:

im here im here and despite having the worst allergy attack that started yesterday :cry: today was amazing.... spring sprung in NYC yesterday 65 degrees :bigsmile: great walk yesterday but today mama and i went this new area in the neighborhood where the oldst houses are and most beautiful ones ive seen in a long time. and we went for an hour i could have kept going but we ran out of tissues. but it was so much fun and so great we are gonna do it again tom....

how is everyone else? where is everyone else?

xoxo

ariella
  • pepamint83
    good morning afternoon and evening all wherever you are
  • MissResa
    Hello everyone... I am officially sick with a head cold, but still working out. Has anyone else noticed how much better you can feel when you DO workout while sick? I feel like it clears out my sinuses... I hope everyone else is doing well!!!
  • pepamint83
    Hello everyone... I am officially sick with a head cold, but still working out. Has anyone else noticed how much better you can feel when you DO workout while sick? I feel like it clears out my sinuses... I hope everyone else is doing well!!!

i would agree with that but im fighting nasty allergies spring is def here. took a gorgeous walk with my mother yesterday 52 min (ran out of tissues) but saw a different side of the neightborhood. today was not so good we went but its gloomy and rainy and we are both having a bad allergy day fight through though right?

where is everyone i need this support group as im sure we all do
  • MissResa
    I think we've all been slacking off with the computer... I have been dealing with everyone getting sick at one point or another throughout the last 3 weeks, and then the dumb volcano keeps erupting... Yesterday it went off like 7 times!!!
  • pepamint83
    its understandable i just hope we dont die out this group has been the main reason i think i am actually able to do what im doing this time around that and my mother (well parents my dad is being supportive he i think is surprised i have lasted this long and quit frankly so am i) theresa as long as there is one person i can hang on to on here then i will stay for them because i want to be as supportive as you and everyone else has been for me.

how close are the volcanos erupting whats that like? i live in new york city no volcanos to speak of :laugh:
  • MissResa
    I'll be here to support you, no matter what!!!
    The volcano keeps erupting just about every day now, but it's only ash for us to worry about. It's close enough for us to see it when we are driving... Not very far from us at all!!! The last time the volcano was active was around 20 years ago, and it kept going for about 5 months!!!!:sick:
  • pepamint83
    I'll be here to support you, no matter what!!!
    The volcano keeps erupting just about every day now, but it's only ash for us to worry about. It's close enough for us to see it when we are driving... Not very far from us at all!!! The last time the volcano was active was around 20 years ago, and it kept going for about 5 months!!!!:sick:

well then ill take you :bigsmile: and im here for u and anyone else hope u know that :flowerforyou: wheen u say u only have ash to worry about (member im a city girl lol) is this ash thats raining on u can u paint a picture :bigsmile: 5 month s thats crzy i cant imagine that and here i was complaining about the fog :cry: my prayers are with u and everyone else
  • MissResa
    So far the only ash we've had fall looks like a sprinkling of dust-like what you get when you don't dust your book shelves for a couple of weeks. It can get really, really thick, though, and is dangerous to breathe in. Especially if you have asthma. It can be really bad for your vehicles, too, and you need to change out your air filters otherwise your car won't work properly.

If you go to google, and type in "Redoubt volcano activity", you should come up with a couple of web pages that will show pictures of what we are dealing with. It's more obnoxious than anything, but I also have to put window seals up to keep the dust from coming into my house- the plastic stuff people put on their windows during the winter time to weather proof their house...
  • pepamint83
    good morning theresa i will look at that when i get a chance im so interested and curious. right now im gonna go for my walk and then finish a paper then i will look.

hope everyone is good wherever you r
  • Hello all,

I have here. Just have been too busy to post. I am writing this paper for my defending battered women class and it is 30 pages long :angry:

Any who its monday and im ready to workout again, yesterday was my day off, so IM looking forward to tonights workout. :drinker:

Pep- im so jealous its spring there, here is stupid MI it will be warm one day and 35 the next. Im really getting tired of it, so enjoy the beatiful weather :bigsmile:

Resa- Im sorry your not feeling well, but yes I feel that when I am sick and I at least try to do a workout it gives me more energy and makes me feel not so congested.

Hope everyone else is doing well! :flowerforyou: