Hi, My name is...... and I'm addicted to......

Options

Replies

• mazza33
    mazza33 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Mary and im addicted to crisps (chips in the U.S. - every type I can get my hands on :love: ), pickled onions and Facebook! x :heart:
  • GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    HI my name is Joe...and i work in a button factory..I have a wife..and a family..one day my boss say Joe..are you busy? I said NO. :drinker:

Apparently that was the wrong thing to say, because fired me for being honest but unproductive. I was standing around not pushing buttons on company time. I guess I dont really blame him. My wife took the kids and moved in with her mother, so now I just drink a lot. My name is Joe...I worked in a button factory...I had a wife...and a family...:drinker:
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Hi my name is Cassi, I'm addicted to carbs, Chocolate, WOW and Intervention/Horders.

also meth.
  • ninaquelinda
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tracy... and I'm addicted to Chipotle
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tika and I'm a recovering Pop Tart addict. I have come to the realization that I can NOT have them in my home nor can I spend too much time looking at them in the vending machine at work. If I do, I fall off the Pop Tart wagon and before I know it, I've inhaled about 8 of them and I'm in a carb, sugar, fat daze.

I fully understand there is no cure and that I have to leave them alone for the rest of my life.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Nicole and I'm addicted to MFP.
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Hi, my name is Hobo Harold and I'm addicted to state park toilet hooch.

Whats that?
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tracy... and I'm addicted to Chipotle

How do you get the stains out?
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    I am addicted to cookies right now! I just can't help myself. That's probably why I am not losing weight like I should!
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My name is Robert Palmer and I'm Addicted to Love

"Your lights are on, but you're not home. your mind is not your own."
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Chauncy and I'm addicted to chicken nuggets!!!
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My name is Chris and I am addicted to Coffee with way too much French Vanilla creamer.
  • robinpickles
    robinpickles Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You know the lights are on.. but I'm not home....
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My name is Janine and I am addicted to can sodas, peanut butter, and MFP.
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Charisse1011 and I'm addicted to coke and burger and fries,,,,,havnt had a coke in 3 weeks...:sad:
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    My name is Michelle. I am addicted to: my xbox, my laptop, my cell phone, sex, funny pictures of cats, rage comics, Diet Coke, and strawberries. In no specific order :)

Oh. And Deadpool's comics.
  • lme0627
    lme0627 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hello, my name is Leslie. I am addicted to Dexter, ice cream, pinterest, and all things chocolate.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My name is Susan and I am addicted to fluffernutter sandwiches. They will be my downfall, but what a sweet, sweet downfall it will be. :laugh:
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    My name is Susan and I am addicted to fluffernutter sandwiches. They will be my downfall, but what a sweet, sweet downfall it will be. :laugh:

OMG >_< I love fluffernutters.......
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    My name is Agent B. I am addicted to running, lifting, and jumping rope. I am also addicted to people who wear glasses, nerdity, and general snarky awesomeness. I am beyond addicted to Dwight Schrute.

In my spare time, I hunt Sneetches. Sneetches get steetches.