"Best" online dating site messages you've gotten - share!

Options

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Never been on an on-line dating site. Got my wife the old fashioned way. Gave her Dad 2 goats and a mule for her.
  • outersy
    Options
    Big fat polar bear.......

It broke the ice. 'facepalm' :noway:
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ive had some horrific ones!!
    "If I pay you £250 will you tickle me for an hour"
    "If I pay you £1000 will you let me and my friends gangrape you"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that one was horrific!! He was 60 odd!!! Bleurgh!
    "You look like a fat dog" - fab ego boost!
    "Will you fight privately for money?" - amazing, I lol'd like a good un with that one!
    "You are so beautiful ok. I so badly want to kiss you ok. Will you be my girlfriend ok." - he wasn't even foreign..just mental!!!!

Luckily I had some amazing dates and lots of giggles from dating online so can't slag it off too much, but by god there's some weirdos out there! xxx
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Never been on an on-line dating site. Got my wife the old fashioned way. Gave her Dad 2 goats and a mule for her.

LMFAO
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    eharmony-rejection.jpg?w=510&h=250

ROFLMAO....

Never been on a dating site as I've been married for more years than online dating sites have been popular...but going to read this entire thread for the laughs!
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options

LMFAO!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

Lol...I've been married almost long enough for it to have happened that way.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    "Want the moon? Throw me a lasso" bahahaha....this was from a 42-year old attorney who supposedly makes $175k a year, and enjoys "the smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, and tickle fights." hehe. :laugh:

this is officially the creepiest answer yet.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I tried online dating for about a month and decided it wasn't for me. My favorite message was the most honest. "I don't want a relationship. Wanna f**k? "
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    "Want the moon? Throw me a lasso" bahahaha....this was from a 42-year old attorney who supposedly makes $175k a year, and enjoys "the smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, and tickle fights." hehe. :laugh:

but chocolate chip cookie smell good..
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options

OMG
  • maab_connor
    Options

and yet, he made them sound kinda rapey.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

he forgot to mention his smell like unicorn farts. and chloroform. maybe mostly chloroform.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I had a guy write me a huge paragraph, with no punctuation. It was like a 10 minute run-on sentence. He said that he didn't like meeting people from the internet but knew we would be happy once we got to know each other really well.

This wasn't on a "dating" site but rather a site where I had a profile that listed me as "in a relationship" with someone.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    "I want to blow my cheddar in your bum-hole without spending any dough" I believe I have the wording the same.

This is totally disgustingly funny.
  • maab_connor
    Options

he forgot to mention his smell like unicorn farts. and chloroform. maybe mostly chloroform.

that's entirely different, i LOVE the smell of chloroform!! it smells like sleep and shame.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I had a guy write me a huge paragraph, with no punctuation. It was like a 10 minute run-on sentence. He said that he didn't like meeting people from the internet but knew we would be happy once we got to know each other really well.

This wasn't on a "dating" site but rather a site where I had a profile that listed me as "in a relationship" with someone.
    thattstoally creepy you must attract a certain type of guy but i can see why he was so atrractedto you you are akeeper think its just your looks or your sexy attitude cuzi can seeboth sides of thatcoin forsure
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    OMG You all are totally making me NOT want to join an online dating site! I was contemplating doing that soon and....hmm...maybe NOT!!!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options

I <3 it!!!!!!!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    OMG You all are totally making me NOT want to join an online dating site! I was contemplating doing that soon and....hmm...maybe NOT!!!

this guy says you should totally join, right now. he will be waiting

creepy-guy.jpg