"Best" online dating site messages you've gotten - share!

Options

Replies

• rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    "What can you do with that pretty mouth?"

Very reminiscent of Deliverance... and thoroughly creepy.
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    eharmony-rejection.jpg?w=510&h=250

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    "You look like my dead wife, would you like to have coffee sometime?"
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    One time i had a guy say "you look fun" and i was like really? Then i had another guy i actually found totally hot (uncommon for me) and he was great on paper. Then he started sending me texts of his ding-a-ling. One time i actually did get a really good message from a guy and i was telling my friend about it over the phone and she said "wait wait wait!" then continued to read me the remaining part of the message. The guy had sent her the exact same message the same day!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    eharmony-rejection.jpg?w=510&h=250

Bwhahahahahaha!!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Any of the creepers professing to be morticians?
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Wow lol so crazy! I'm so glad I've never had to do the online dating thing. I met my husband at work. :smile:

Happy for those that had some luck finding somebody good though!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Omg, I'm feeling kind of jealous of some of these gross creeper ones!!!! Bahahaha!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Wow lol so crazy! I'm so glad I've never had to do the online dating thing. I met my husband at work. :smile:

Rule #12: Never date a co-worker (Thank you, Gibbs, learned that one the hard way, LoL)
    Glad you found someone!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    One time i had a guy say "you look fun" and i was like really? Then i had another guy i actually found totally hot (uncommon for me) and he was great on paper. Then he started sending me texts of his ding-a-ling. One time i actually did get a really good message from a guy and i was telling my friend about it over the phone and she said "wait wait wait!" then continued to read me the remaining part of the message. The guy had sent her the exact same message the same day!

Copy/paste is a time saver!
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Rule #12: Never date a co-worker (Thank you, Gibbs, learned that one the hard way, LoL)
    Glad you found someone!

It is how I met my wife. :smile:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    "you look like you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose"

I... dont...just...yeah.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    that's entirely different, i LOVE the smell of chloroform!! it smells like sleep and shame.
    Vodka smells like sleep and shame.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    "I want to blow my cheddar in your bum-hole without spending any dough" I believe I have the wording the same.

EWWW LOL!!!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I just got a "Hello sexy! " That's it, no how are you or anything. I also got, "WOW! " If you can only write a single word, and it's in all caps, I'm not replying! Lol
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    "you look like you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose"

I... dont...just...yeah.

I LOLD AT THE REACTION XD
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    I just got a "Hello sexy! " That's it, no how are you or anything. I also got, "WOW! " If you can only write a single word, and it's in all caps, I'm not replying! Lol

Men become speechless when they see somethin sexy apparently LOL!
  • hawk1jen
    hawk1jen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I found your profile interesting, frustrating and painful.

Interesting:
    I like the phrase and attitude behind "walking away from enemies". I'm positive it's going to be used as I talk to my 16 year old son at some point.
    I've also been discovering a love of exercise of the last couple years and it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who has thought about ending up as a trainer/instructor at some point.
    There is much more interesting things in your profile than just those two but I don't want to have this email get too long.

Frustrating:
    You talk about your blue eyes but only put up a black and while photo? Don't get me wrong it's a great photo but a guy is left wondering.

Painful:
    I reach the end of the profile and I see I've been foiled by the dreaded "I'm looking for Ages" range again. It would be nice if OkCupid took both persons target age range into account when bringing up matches.

So why am I emailing you? I'd rather be a funny/complimentary email in your inbox than just a one more entry in your visitors log.

I hope you have a good day and good luck

Bahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! :tongue:
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Frustrating:
    You talk about your blue eyes but only put up a black and while photo? Don't get me wrong it's a great photo but a guy is left wondering.

I agree. Let's see those blue eyes! :tongue:
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options

Most of the messages I get are one liners like that... I also get a lot of... "Wanna *kitten* up the *kitten* sometime?"... anymore I'm just excited to get a message that has at least one complete sentence :)

What I find really entertaining is after someone has completely creeped you out so much that you have finally politely asked them to leave you alone... then about a month letter you get another "hey Sexy' because they have been so creepy to so many different girls that they can't remember who has told them to take a hike and who hasn't.