Recent NSV's

Options
2»

Replies

• dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Cute dress, cute girl, keep it up, your doing great !!
  • AngelsDream4Peace
    AngelsDream4Peace Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It's when you notice that you've lost weight or are healthier through something other than the number on the scale. Any happy instance where you find yourself surprised due to your new size is pretty much a NSV. Sometimes NSVs mean a lot more than the actual weight :)

Thank you very much!
  • feb06momma
    Options
    I've been working out the last several weeks, and I have a lot more energy than I have had in a long time! Also, a friend of mine commented that she can tell I have lost weight.WOOHOO!
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    Sweet!

Congratulations!
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    New NSV for me:
    As of hopefully this week, I will weigh less than my boy friend :D

OOoooohhhhh! This is the NSV I want! My boyfriend is my husband, but still... :) But he's losing weight, too, so who knows when or if that will happen. He and I are the same height, and he has a small frame and I'm built like a linebacker, so I don't know. If I get really skinny and he bulks up or doesn't lose weight from all this, then maybe. But, oh wow... that is a NSV to really celebrate! :D

Shannon
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! You look great, congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!