Mom of 3 looking for some friends!

Options
Hi, I'm excited about my commitment to get the weight off and keep it off. I think having the support of others is important and I would love to learn more about other moms in this same situation.

Replies

• nupsE
    nupsE Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there I am a mum of 2 (age 8 and 6). I need to lose 14 pounds (and keep it off). I put on weight after having the children + haven't managed to shift it yet. I Would be happy for u to add me as a friend. Thanks
  • janetdeeg
    Options
    Hello new friends ! Just joined today and hope to lose 20 pounds. I am a Mom & Grandma of 5 beautiful Grandchildren !
  • Petals82
    Petals82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a Ma too! (3 bambinos). I agree, support is very important, and it's difficult to be successful without it. It's possible, but certainly not as enjoyable or fun without the encouragement of others. I have been wanting the weight off for so long now that I think I have forgotten what it's like to REALLY feel good! My problem is motvation. I am just not motivated, no matter how rotten I feel, if the motivation isn't there the will just fades away. I wish you loads of success!!
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5 here!!! I will send a add request!!!
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hi! IM A mom of 3 girls (4, 5 &11)

I want to lose 75lbs...

WELCOME!
  • Majkk09
    Majkk09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom of three here too!! I'm finally tired enough of the reflection in the mirror that I need to do something. I've been here for 2 weeks or so and its slow going for me.....
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3---ages 4yrs, 3yrs, and my youngest is 5 months. I lost all my pregnancy weight, but I want to lose another 7-10 lbs and tone up some more. Feel free to add me:smile: .
  • janetdeeg
    Options
    I am also excited that I have FINALLY set my mind that "I WILL LOSE WEIGHT" ! 20 pounds doesn't sound like alot but I know it's not easy to lose. For the last week or 2 I have been working out alittle and paying attention to the foods I eat. Rather than going strong and then giving up because its hard, I have decided I will do this slowly.
  • patriciatodd
    patriciatodd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow, you don't look like you need to lose 75 lbs . I need to lose 75 lbs and I look like it. I am 52 years old and I am back on the road again. I would love this to be my last diet. lord knows I have been on more than I can count. I have three kids my son is 32 and my daughters are 16 and 19. Yes they are very diff in age. never an empty nest, and never a full bank account. keep up the good work girls lets talk to each other. would love to hear from you all. Patty
  • teresaj0315
    teresaj0315 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! Mom of one boy who has th energy of 10!!!! Trying to keep up!
  • Mypie07
    Mypie07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend...I'm a soon to be 42 year old mom of 2 boys - 18 year old-college freshman and 7 year old in the 2nd grade! I was referred to this website by a friend and just fell in love with it. I have successfully completed ww twice in my life but long term maintenance is not there! I know everyone is different but I have to see things in black and white - so I love logging in my food and seeing how many calories I have left and if I really want a treat - and I need to exercise to have enough calories to have it - then that's what I have to do!!!! :) You can be as active as you want here too - reach out and make friends to cheer lead to and have cheer lead for you! Good luck!
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to beautiful girl that I adopted from Guatemala and I have my niece that I am fostering. Does that count? haha. I am so busy with them but they make me so so so happy! 5 and 4 year old girls are very demanding but I wouldnt change it.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have an 8yo, 6yo, and almost 3yo. Feel free to add me!
  • TiaTink
    Options
    I agree, as a busy working mom plus I go to school its hard to find the time, but i told myself I need to get up and do something!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of three and am 40 yrs old. Feel free to add me!
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mom, but add me if you want..I'm always down for extra support and encouragement :)
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Mom of three here to!
  • rcolours7
    Options
    mom of 2 - looking for extra support to exercise 3 x's a week and the increase it when spring comes. also looking to drop @ 30lbss - and keep it off. i know it won't be easy, but i'll feel better about myself in the process and make smarter food choices.

my kids are 3 & 6
  • Skinny_Meeh
    Options
    Mom of 3 here as well (5, 2, and 3months)! Haven't been able to shake the weigh I gained from #1 let alone the other two. Motivation, ideas (food and exercise) and venting are key to my success. Feel free to add me!
  • PhotoMom82
    PhotoMom82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also a Mom of 3, all 8 and under! Being a stay at home mom is a challenge when it comes to dieting...grab a little bit here..a little there...I have made the decision to lose weight and change the way I think about food! My journey is not just to drop the weight (maybe that's my immediate goal) but to make a life style change!!! Feel free to add me!!!