Mom of 3 looking for some friends!

Options

Replies

• amystpierre
    amystpierre Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids and about 75 lbs to lose! We can all do it together!
  • cwridgel
    Options
    Hello....Im new to the site! Im a mother of 2......(13 & 7yrs old) Im looking to loose about 33lbs and I'm 10 down and 23 more to go!:wink:
  • carrie1013
    Options
    Hello, mom of 3 here too! I've been on the site since May, but just recently started using the "friend" feature. It's awesome to have so much positive support. Feel free to request me :)
  • spayne_4
    spayne_4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey I have 3 kids as well ages 5, 3, and 18 months. How old are yours. Welcome to MFP! I still have about 34 lbs. to go!!
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    I am a Mom to three as well! Two boys and a baby girl! :D

Always glad to have more friends and to give/get support!
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm excited about my commitment to get the weight off and keep it off. I think having the support of others is important and I would love to learn more about other moms in this same situation.

Hi, I'm a mother of 3. add me. we all could use support. welcome
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids. Their ages are 12, 14, and 16. they keep my hands full.
  • cazwoods
    Options
    Hii'm a mum of 3, 2 boys and a girl aged 10,6 and 5. Work full time and desperate to lose weight. feel free to add me as a friend. x
  • Amf5627622
    Options
    Welcome! I am also a mom of three (9, 5, 1). Will send a friend request your way! We can do this and show our kids the right way to be.
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    mom of 3 ages 7,6 and 2. glad you are here! feel free to add me if you like.
  • izoom3
    izoom3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom of 1 and a new Grandma. I know thats not a big family BUT I've been doing daycare for over 20 years so I'm kind of a "day Mom" to hundreds of kids, and my first kids are having kids.
  • vmb96
    vmb96 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of three kids too (2 boys, 1girl 11, 9 and 7.) My weight has been up and down since having children but now I need to stay focused and keep it off! I've made many excuses but now its time to do the work. I'm new to the site and am looking for support too. Feel free to add me as a friend. :happy:
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi...

Mom of two, ages 6 and 8. Wanting to lose 60lbs, (but may be happy & content stopping at the 40lb mark)... Just would like to not hear the shriek in my head when the kids say ''Hey, let's go to the waterpark Mom!!" lol.
    Feel free to add me if you wish.

Best wishes on your weight loss journey!
  • monicam5915
    monicam5915 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined! I have 2 kiddo's (4 months and 4 years) and work full time. I lost a lot of weight during my last pregnancy and I have gained some back. I need to lose about 20 pounds... I am ready for the hard work :)
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm a mum to 3, two boys and a girl, feel free to add me if you like :))
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i have 6 year old twins, good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • SherriH69
    Options
    Mom of 3 and Nana of 2! Feel free to add me.
  • mariholm
    mariholm Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too, glad to be your friend! :flowerforyou:
  • gonzang
    gonzang Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find lots of friends here to support you. I have a 2 1/2 year old girl who inspires me! I am a little over halfway to my weight loss goal, but I want to make life changes and not just short-term ones. Add me if you would like. :)
  • dsue04
    dsue04 Posts: 8
    Options
    Add me if you would like everyone needs encouragement.