Foods you love that most people hate...

Options

Replies

• shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    Spinach & Broccoli-- can't get enough, and for the unhealthy Kraft Macaroni & Cheese with tomato sauce (don't knock it till you try it)
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Quail egg shooters!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Beef tongue.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Oysters
  • miss_kisha
    miss_kisha Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    prunes and figs
  • jmvh59
    jmvh59 Posts: 97
    Options
    My wife thinks putting fried eggs on a slice of toast with jelly is disgusting, but I love it. I also love olives from the Mediterranean bar at the grocery store, especially the ones with the little garlic cloves in them.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    menudo

Wasn't that a family of singers in the 80's??

Yeah, and im pretty sure ricky martin was a member LOL
    Correct on Ricky Martin, incorrect on it being a family.

Long before it was the name of a singing group, it was the name of a tasty Mexican stew made from tripe.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Beef tongue.
    OMG, I thought your profile pic was the beefed tonge! LMBO
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I would say olives too. Also shellfish, not many people like it
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    pickled beets and I love to snack on raw sugar snap peas, snow peas, and green peppers (they're all crunchy, and better to snack on than something fried!)
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    SALMON, I LOVE SALMON. All my co workers b*tch when I bring it in my lunch.. but that doesnt stop me!
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Nori...by itself.

I absolutely love Nori. In fact, Trader Joe's makes these awesome Roasted Seaweed Snacks and we buy them by the case!

I also LOVE sushi and I have a lot of friends who hate raw fish. I suppose I can still be friends with people who are dead WRONG!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts and pickled eggs... Not together... that would just be nasty ;) lol People also think its nasty when i put grape jelly on my sausage biscuit... mmmmmm
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Sardines! I could eat them everyday..yum!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I like broccoli, peas, green beans. Most people don't seem to like 'em.

Can't think of any other foods I like to eat that most hate.
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I love so many of those foods! I only recently discovered capers, but omg are they SO good! I love feta cheese, broccoli, spinach, sushi, nori, hummus, asparagus, edamame, cabbage, cauliflower, raw or cooked mushrooms...I will eat mushrooms in just about anything.

I also like Miracle Whip and I don't know anyone else that does! To make it worse, I like it mixed in with my scrambled eggs. O.O

But I DON'T LIKE pickles (or pickled anything for that matter), olives, strawberries, blueberries, cake (never liked cake), liver, jell-o, wasabi peas (but I like wasabi), ham, bologna, salmon, black-eyed peas, hot dogs (unless they are smothered in cheese, corn (unless its on the cob, I don't why but to me, it tastes different), candy...the list goes on and on.

More peopl find me weird for the things I don't like than for the things I do.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My wife thinks putting fried eggs on a slice of toast with jelly is disgusting, but I love it. I also love olives from the Mediterranean bar at the grocery store, especially the ones with the little garlic cloves in them.

The ones with the garlic cloves or almonds are my FAVORITE!!
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Pickled cockles
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts, marzipan, aniseed, liquorice, capers, olives, pickled red cabbage, rhubarb, gooseberries, courgettes, swede, asparagus, anchovies, really stinky cheeses, Christmas pudding, mince pies and butter beans.

Ideally, not on the same plate.
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    Artichokes. Do people hate artichokes? I'm not sure, but I absolutely LOVE them.