When did THIS become hotter than THIS?

Options

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    hPN1o.jpg

This is probably floating around the boards already, but just in case...
    -wtk

when we left the motherland and quit imbreeding so much
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bigger girl, smaller girl, as long as they're down with me they're alllllright
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful. And also pretty awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Yeah, someone sent me that one today.
    I also like this one, as social commentary on those body-shaming "curvy women are sexier than slim women" photos.

405970_333420526690862_117940331572217_1125394_343936227_n.jpg

I completely agree with this one!!!! :) Everyone is beautiful...doesn't matter if you are super skinny or curvey... No matter your size if you are healthy, active and happy then you will exude confidence and have sex appeal!

Um no, anorexic looking women do not look beautiful. They look emaciated and sickly. Let's just stop this whole "you are beautiful even though all your bones are sticking out in a National Geographic way and you haven't eaten anything but air in days just to lose another pound" deal, shall we?

That's a little judgemental, don't you think? Who are you to say that someone is not beautiful at whatever weight they're at? Would you like it if someone said that a person at your weight (whatever that may be) is not beautiful because they have extra weight? Thought this was a site to support people of all different sizes.

It so happens that this site is a "fitness" site where most people are trying to achieve a healthy goal. Sorry but I am not going to be supportive of anyone who is trying to look emaciated and using unhealthy means to get to their goals. You can go be supportive of anorexic people all you want, if that makes you happy, gives your life a sense of accomplishment and a reason to live.

Excuse me, but you did say someone who *looks* anorexic, for all I know, your perception of someone who looks anorexic could be someone at 100 lbs, which for them could be due to a lot of hard work and determination. Just because someone is slim and boney does not mean they are unhealthy.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    no_stupid_people_Stupid_people_things_and_stuff-s314x477-47643-580.jpg
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

More people should have this confidence. I know I wish I did. And you are very beautiful! :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

More people should have this confidence. I know I wish I did. And you are very beautiful! :)

You should, you're gorgeous and have awesome hair.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

No, not at all, I was waiting for your response, but I guess you just chose to be smart and send me a link. Cool beans.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

No, not at all, I was waiting for your response, but I guess you just chose to be smart and send me a link. Cool beans.

And now we shall sit down together and sing f$cking kumbaya.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

Here's hoping you've got the guitar.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I wish women still dressed like they did in the 40s n 50s, So much hotter than the styles now

some of us do...

Yep!
  • LauraRose03
    Options
    I also like this one, as social commentary on those body-shaming "curvy women are sexier than slim women" photos.

LOVE THIS!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

I completely agree with this one!!!! :) Everyone is beautiful...doesn't matter if you are super skinny or curvey... No matter your size if you are healthy, active and happy then you will exude confidence and have sex appeal!

Um no, anorexic looking women do not look beautiful. They look emaciated and sickly. Let's just stop this whole "you are beautiful even though all your bones are sticking out in a National Geographic way and you haven't eaten anything but air in days just to lose another pound" deal, shall we?

That's a little judgemental, don't you think? Who are you to say that someone is not beautiful at whatever weight they're at? Would you like it if someone said that a person at your weight (whatever that may be) is not beautiful because they have extra weight? Thought this was a site to support people of all different sizes.

It so happens that this site is a "fitness" site where most people are trying to achieve a healthy goal. Sorry but I am not going to be supportive of anyone who is trying to look emaciated and using unhealthy means to get to their goals. You can go be supportive of anorexic people all you want, if that makes you happy, gives your life a sense of accomplishment and a reason to live.

So basically, what you are saying is that all women of that build are anorexic??
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I wish women still dressed like they did in the 40s n 50s, So much hotter than the styles now

some of us do...

Yep!

I want to be one of them!!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

yKwzt.gif

oh, looooooooord, kumbaya....
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    FFS.... Skinny bashing is as digusting as fat bashing.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    When men stopped dressing like women and women stopped looking like men?

HAHAH!!!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I think I could post a picture of a chipmunk and the thread would somehow turn into an argument.

"I like Alvin"

"*kitten* Alvin, his ego is too big and he's anorexic because he only east 1400 calories a day"

"Well Theodore is curvy but doesn't eat his exercise calories so he's doomed to stay the same weight FOREVER"

"Simon is too tall and lanky, he needs to weight lift, but he has nerdy appeal"