Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options
shanlynt
shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
Sadly, yes. Hubby did fitpal too and is pretty much at his goal weight. I do not like that we weigh virtually the same.

Replies

• ashiyo
    ashiyo Posts: 23
    Options
    When I do end up losing all the weight I want to lose, I will probably ALWAYS weigh more than my man. But, he is very thin naturally, and that's okay with me. If you are both healthy though, and you still weigh more than him, I don't think that is anything to be upset about! Men can usually lose weight faster and women do have a higher percentage of body fat. I will never base my happiness off of my own weight or the weight of my S.O., more on how I feel!
  • ellebit
    ellebit Posts: 15
    Options
    Not quite yet, but he's gaining on me. He's been hitting the gym at his work while I've been at home playing with the cat and goofing off. He can't become lower than me! I think we are only 10lbs apart at the moment. :(
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Nope, weight about 55, 60 lbs less.

BUT... in my last relationship, I weighed between 20 and 40 more at all points. It felt strange washing both of our clothes, and his hip bones hurt. :(
  • lsminkey
    Options
    Yup! And I always will...my partner is a beanpole! He doesn't mind though!
  • Ra3Marie
    Options
    yes :( I was smaller but now im almost about to pass him :( I gotta stop eating!!!!!!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    No, but that would be pretty hard. He's 6 foot 9 and 330 pounds...a really big guy!
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Yes, but even at my ideal goal weight I'd probably be a few pounds more than him, or maybe just equal. I'm a bit taller than him and he's naturally quite thin!
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    uh yeah :(:grumble:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Nope, I never did and I never will. I have a very small frame/bones, and I am very short. I will be dead if I weighted as much as my husband. He has big bones and is husky (I wish he could lose 10 lbs but that is for another post).
  • tdots1andonly
    tdots1andonly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, he s 6'3 and weighs 250 I am 5'4 and weigh currently 270 : ( making that change though.
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yep, by 40 lbs. My husband has always had an unbelievable metabolism. He's 6'1, 165. He is my goal weight!
  • joyzy
    joyzy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    From when we met in 1998 through this past November 2011, my answer was always yes, I did weigh more.

Now, finally, he weighs more than I do. At this point it's about 20lbs more.
  • Perswaysion
    Perswaysion Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    No, and I worry that will, but he's always been active and fit and I"m the lazy bones in the family. He also has 10 inches on me in height. I threaten to feed him carbs in his sleep on days I'm feeling discouraged :embarassed:
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    yes....my husband has always been thin and weighs less than me (prob about ten pounds now).

Hes also shorter than me, so thats part of the reason :)
  • ddeckard46
    ddeckard46 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, my husband & I weighed in together this morning (he never weighs in...) He has always weighed less than me - ALWAYS! But today after I weighed in, he weighed in - and he weighs .4 lbs more than me. I know, it's not even a pound - but I'll take it and run with it :) This time last year I weighed approx 40 lbs more than him, so I'm counting this a WIN!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Not anymore!!! This is the first time in 10 years that I have weighed less though, and he is a foot taller than me! Now I am 30lbs lighter than him! YAY!
  • cryingangel
    Options
    Only for a little bit longer will hubby weight less then me. I plan on being less then him in a few months.
  • cepark137
    Options
    I can FINALLY say... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LOL

I always hated being heavier than him!
  • arianeari
    arianeari Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    As of current I do. However, I will weigh slightly less than him when I get to my goal weight. He is tall and slim and has a ridiculously high metabolism.
  • eksims1
    eksims1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I got him to do MFP and he lost 20 pounds in a couple of months...me? About 8. The holidays made him go back though! He still weighs more than me but he's a lot taller.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!