This is starting to get old!

Options
1235»

Replies

• mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your food diary, ... I'm no pro (but it has worked for me) have you thought about snacking more though out the day? as well, I would remove the pop and beer and substitute it for water or something healthier

My routine:
    I eat breakfast when I get to work around 8-830am, Roughly 110- 175 Calories, Plus a coffee or tea.(50-100 Calories, maybe half an hour after breakfast) I have been eating Quaker Oatmeal and I put Kellogg's All Bran Buds with Psyllium Fiber. (160 cals to 275 Cals total)

I have a morning snack around 10-11am - Usually fruit (apple/banana or 100 Cal Almond Nuts) (Usually under 100-130 cals)

Lunch at 1230pm - Usually left over’s from a Crockpot recipe I made the night before, (anywhere from 250-350 Cals)Ps. I hate cooking, I used to suck at it…UNTIL I got a Crockpot!! You can’t go wrong!

Afternoon snack around 3-330pm, - Usually fruit (apple/banana or 100 Cal Almond Nuts) (Usually under 100-130 cals)

Dinner - is After workouts - can range from 350-400+ calories, and Recently I have incorporated a protein shake with Almond Milk - (232 calories)

Make sure you are being 100% True to your food Diary, anything that touches your lips needs to be logged. As well, what worked really well for me in the past, is Zig Zagging your calories.... BUT don’t go under your daily calories for the Zig, just eat more calories on the Zag.

Best of luck to you... Dont get discouraged, Keep pushing hard every day, and you will see results!! :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • anta1
    anta1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your food diary, ... I'm no pro (but it has worked for me) have you thought about snacking more though out the day? as well, I would remove the pop and beer and substitute it for water or something healthier

My routine:
    I eat breakfast when I get to work around 8-830am, Roughly 110- 175 Calories, Plus a coffee or tea.(50-100 Calories, maybe half an hour after breakfast) I have been eating Quaker Oatmeal and I put Kellogg's All Bran Buds with Psyllium Fiber. (160 cals to 275 Cals total)

I have a morning snack around 10-11am - Usually fruit (apple/banana or 100 Cal Almond Nuts) (Usually under 100-130 cals)

Lunch at 1230pm - Usually left over’s from a Crockpot recipe I made the night before, (anywhere from 250-350 Cals)Ps. I hate cooking, I used to suck at it…UNTIL I got a Crockpot!! You can’t go wrong!

Afternoon snack around 3-330pm, - Usually fruit (apple/banana or 100 Cal Almond Nuts) (Usually under 100-130 cals)

Dinner - is After workouts - can range from 350-400+ calories, and Recently I have incorporated a protein shake with Almond Milk - (232 calories)

Make sure you are being 100% True to your food Diary, anything that touches your lips needs to be logged. As well, what worked really well for me in the past, is Zig Zagging your calories.... BUT don’t go under your daily calories for the Zig, just eat more calories on the Zag.

Best of luck to you... Dont get discouraged, Keep pushing hard every day, and you will see results!! :flowerforyou: :wink:

Do you include the extra calories tha MFP allows for exercising?
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options

My routine:

Do you include the extra calories tha MFP allows for exercising?
    ]

I dont have a rule for eating back calories burned, I just go by how my body is feeling that day. I recently increased my daily calories from 1200-1400. When I was at 1200 Calories, I usually ate 30-70% of my extra calories burned from working out... Now that I have increased my daily calories to 1400, I am having a tough time eating my extra calories burned.
    this past week I have been trying to drink 2 protein shakes a day to add more calories.