What are you going to treat yourself with at your mini goal?

Options

Replies

• babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    WHY,FLOWERS,OF COURSE..:flowerforyou:
  • als1210
    Options
    a really expensive pair of shoes when i lose 30!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My first two mini-goals (15 pounds each) are going to earn me a new pair of Intuition ski boot liners (my current ones are pretty packed out) and these boots: http://www.dmusastore.com/p-3822-1914-w.aspx

Not sure which will come first - I want the boots more from an everyday standpoint but I need the boot liners and I've heard fantastic things about what they do for your skiing...

Those boots are awesome!!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Smaller clothes!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I do my hair and toes all the times just because.

I've done clothes :) I love buying smaller clothes!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I have lost 148 pounds. At 150 down, I want a new tattoo.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I don't have mini goals. I get new clothes as I need them and seeing the number on the scale going down and feeling better/healthier is all the motivation/reward I need.
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I was thinking a trip to Boston to have a 'Wahlburger' at Donnie and Mark Wahlberg's restaurant??

OMG! When there when I was in Boston. SOOOOOOOO AMAZINGLY GOOD!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Oh and when I reach my big goal, I am going to buy ridiculously priced jeans that I will look fabulous in :)
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I am going to get my hair dyed once I'm at my half way point!

What about you?

I think your hair color is beautiful! It really complements your skin tone.
  • code156
    code156 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm going to have a cheat meal after my first month. Indian food with lots of naan bread, followed by a cupcake with lots of icing!
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    New pair of Jeans as soon as all the other ones are getting very loose, and probably a sexy sweater.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    I am going to get my hair dyed once I'm at my half way point!

What about you?

I think your hair color is beautiful! It really complements your skin tone.

Oh, thank you. That's the natural colour, I want to go red. :P
  • linnettbenson
    linnettbenson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am working on the last 7lbs. of a 40 lb adventure and this same question has crossed my mind. What am I going to do to treat myself? I just went on a cruise in July, I live close to the east coast so no snow for snow boots, I get regular pedies and the thought of a tattoo scares me. Please help and make suggestions. Although Victoria Secrets is an interesting thought.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    I am working on the last 7lbs. of a 40 lb adventure and this same question has crossed my mind. What am I going to do to treat myself? I just went on a cruise in July, I live close to the east coast so no snow for snow boots, I get regular pedies and the thought of a tattoo scares me. Please help and make suggestions. Although Victoria Secrets is an interesting thought.

I've seen a lot of people saying they'd like to do boudoir shoots, which is pretty darn sexy. Or sexy lingerie. Think of something that's going to give you an ego boost and really reflect your journey.
  • jisaac100
    Options
    Every 10 pounds, I go out and buy myself some jewelry and treat myself to some milk chocolate almond bar from my local candy store.
  • valkomer
    Options
    I set exercise goals instead of weight loss goals because I'm super impatient and I'll end up just buying whatever I want before I've lost the weight. :laugh: When I finish the 30 day shred, I'm buying Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette(10 days left!) and when I finish Ripped in 30, I'm buying a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers. :glasses: This way, I know what day I get to treat myself and I don't have to worry about the stupid scale.
  • MissMouse85
    MissMouse85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    199 is my mini-goal and when I get there I'm going to sign up for acting classes :)
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    tongue peircing!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    tongue peircing!!

Be prepared for the swelling, I couldn't talk for 3 days when I got mine. And it was nearly impossible to eat anything, including soup!