What are you going to treat yourself with at your mini goal?

Options

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at my goal weight, but when I get my "goal abs", I want to get a belly ring....
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    mmmm a restaurant :)
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Reaching my goal will be all the treat I need :)
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Next two mini-goals are both audiobooks:

5 lbs -- A Reliable Wife, Rober Goolrick
    15 lbs -- Invisible Man, Ralph Ellison (read by Joe Morton)
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hit my mini goal....treating myself with a trip to vegas to see my fav singer in March! Can't wait!! :)
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I am going to get my hair dyed once I'm at my half way point!

What about you?

I think your hair color is beautiful! It really complements your skin tone.

Oh, thank you. That's the natural colour, I want to go red. :P

That would look great too! Pics or it didn't happen :smile:
  • meltygarden
    meltygarden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I don't really have specific mini-goals set, but when I drop 2 more sizes I'm going to celebrate by shopping in a normal store instead of a plus section. :D
  • andreacord
    Options
    Hit half-way goal already, I splurged and bought myself some new clothes, paticularly newer, smaller jeans :) End goal I'll probably buy myself some hot new lingerie, workout gear and some bikinis :)
  • jenialden
    Options
    New ink when I hit my goal!
  • RealTanyah
    RealTanyah Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If I lose 5 more pounds I am finally going to switch cell phone companies and get a Smartphone for the first time =)
  • dolfn1972
    dolfn1972 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    10 lbs - tanning salon membership (reached that last week and enjoying it daily)
    20 lbs - getting my fake nails back on
    30 lbs - these ridiculously high hot pink and black to die for heels
    40 lbs - still debating
    50 lbs - still debating
    54 GOAL......hmmm clothes clothes clothessssssssssssssss and cake
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I was thinking a trip to Boston to have a 'Wahlburger' at Donnie and Mark Wahlberg's restaurant??

12940326.png

I would like to treat myself with Marky Mark! :love:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of workout pants and jacket that are still too small. They're size 16-18. When they fit comfortably, I'm hitting up Goodwill for some new clothes to last me until I'm closer to goal weight. But what I really can't wait for is the size 4 skirt in my closet to fit again. When I can wear it again, I'm going to turn into a little clothes princess for a week or two and maybe even *gasp* hit up the mall.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I would like to treat myself with Marky Mark! :love:
    Oh YEAH! :smooched:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of workout pants and jacket that are still too small. They're size 16-18. When they fit comfortably, I'm hitting up Goodwill for some new clothes to last me until I'm closer to goal weight. But what I really can't wait for is the size 4 skirt in my closet to fit again. When I can wear it again, I'm going to turn into a little clothes princess for a week or two and maybe even *gasp* hit up the mall.

I'm very excited for you.
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    new jeans every 15 pounds :) and I'm treating myself to a personal trainer for my first fifteen that i just lost :)
  • delicataa_xoxo
    Options
    I told you, London and Blue Monutain! :)
  • Alice_H
    Alice_H Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've had those boots on my wish list for several months now. (I could have just bought them, but I wanted to use them as a reward for SOMETHING.
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    When I completely reach my goal, I want to get my hair cut and styled and do a photo shoot with my friends that I have been doing workouts with :) One of my friends is a photographer and does great pics. For mini goals, I want to get a new dress or outfit :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a car that can hold some cool outdoor gear so I can go hiking, biking, and kayaking for my halfway goal. My final goal... dunno yet. :smile: