Replies

• scrang37
    scrang37 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The hubby and I are going to head to Jamaica and renew our wedding vows:D
  • dee74
    dee74 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I promised myself a new pair of cowboy boots.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    this is something I really haven't thought about except for the past week. when I signed up I didn't think I'd be able to do it. Even 10 lbs seemed unrealistic to me so I set my goal at 5 pounds. then... I did it... so I've ben readjusting.... and 25 lbs later I'm happily still going. so, as I get closer to what I THOUGHT was an unrealistic bmi, maybe I'll buy armani. what a hoot.
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    When i reach my halfway goal, I'm putting my belly button ring back in................when i reach my main goal.........i haven't really decided yet, other than new clothes, but that's gonna be a necessity.......maybe a romantic getaway
  • GraceOrr
    Options
    Buy a new pair of jeans, an a bikini....
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal today, so I bought 8 new outfits.
  • nkosky
    nkosky Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    A new swim suit for the beach...a two-piece would be amazing!!!
    or
    a tight top so that I don't have to hide my muffin top!!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    There's a time in your life where your feet shouldn't go over your head...

I hope that time never comes for me:blushing:

Congrats on your cartwheel btw! :) nsv for sure!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Run around my house naked - there is only my husband, the kitty and me and I will make sure the blinds are closed.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Oh and guys... not to burst any bubbles, but new every-day clothes are not going to be optional. you're gonna find they're a necessity because the old ones will hang on you and look beyond horrible. it's fun and annoying at the same time.... having to go in and try everything on.....but wow. what a feeling...
  • rayleansout
    Options
    I got the clothes, all my 31 size jeans, pants, shorts, just staring at me in my closet. size 34 and some pants 35 right now. Im going to run around shirtless all summer long!!
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Go to the beach and run around in my bikini hahaha.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Post naked pics here
  • dreamer1003
    dreamer1003 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to have a party! My husband often asks "Are you going to celebrate with food?" I don't know - but I just want to have a party or go on a cruise!

My motivations right now is the Hawaii body I am working on for my Christmas trip this year :-)
  • nallynell
    Options
    Buy as many cute panties and bras I can get my hands on.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I couldn't ever imagine myself in a bikini. What I would LOVE would be a tankini, I think that would be more "age" appropriate for me :laugh:
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Full body self portrait as the starting point for my first 'bulking' phase :D
  • alegrria72
    Options
    I could never wait till I reach my goal to buy clothes! One thing I've always wanted to do is ride a horse so that will be one of my rewards.
  • personalaah7
    Options
    At half way I get a new bike! And at completion...I don't know yet! But definitely the bike!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    The first time someone asked me that, I thought a bikini! But, I decided I want to buy one now and just use as motivation. I don't know if I will ever wear it, but just having to for motivation is enough.
    I have started putting $5 away for every pound I lose, so I have money to buy new clothes. My best friend is thin and I would be able to share clothes with her. A friend of mine from here that is on the same journey want to go shopping together and buy new clothes.
    When I hit half way mark, I plan on getting hair done and massage.