What is the first thing you want to do when you reach your g

Options

Replies

• Koketa0510
    Options
    will go shopping at Pinupgirlclothing.com .. Their clothes always make me feel sexy and maybe ... just maybe.. go to the beach and show off my swimsuit... that I will purchase at pinupgirlclothing.com .. hehehe.
  • andreacord
    Options
    Dance around on a beach on a bikini, and rock some hot lingerie in the bedroom if I'm with someone at the time. If not I'll just rock it in front of the mirror LOL
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    A tattoo then a WHOLE new wardrobe for starters,then probally pass out lol! :drinker:
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I plan on being a bit more sensible than last time I had a good weight loss...that morning I did a naked happy dance in the bathroom and fell backwards into the bathtub!!
  • scriehl
    scriehl Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mini goals get a trip to the thrift store for cheap, new clothes. My main goal weight earns me a new tattoo :)

Awesome!
  • Bigplay691
    Bigplay691 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Set to maintain weight and start lifting to put some mass to my toning.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a nude photoshoot. Tasteful, of course. :-)
  • GoAleydaGo
    Options
    The FIRST thing I will do when I hit my goal weight is CRY. I have set 4 realistic goals instead of one "impossible," goal. My starting weight was 250. I am almost at 225 which is my 1st goal weight, and at intervals of 25 are the other 2 until I hit my "IMPOSSIBLE GOAL WEIGHT," of 150 lbs. I will definitely cry, then...I will scream, I lost 100 pounds, *****ES!!!

1. Cry
    2. Scream, "I lost 100 lbs. *****ES!"
    3. Buy myself a NEW pair of running shoes
    4.GO RUNNING in my "FAT SHOES," one LAST TIME!
  • noexcuses84
    noexcuses84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    weeeellllll if were talking G Rated then i would say getting into a bikini but i def want to get a stipper pole hehe
  • noexcuses84
    Options
    I'm going to have a nude photoshoot. Tasteful, of course. :-)
    oh me too!!
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    Breast reduction is my reward!!! DD here I come!!!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a belly button piercing, excess skin removal surgery, and a breast reduction!
  • noexcuses84
    Options
    I'm doing a boudoir photo series for my husband. I want to have proof that I was hot at one point when I'm 80.

Would also be a fantastic way to scar some teenage grandkids.

*maniacal laugh* bwahahahaha
    lmao, i like ur thinking!!
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    My cousin is a photographer, & she wants to take some Boudoir photos of SOMEONE for her portfolio... I might just drop a few $100 at a lingerie shop to see if I can't maybe help her out with that....
  • Barbie1125
    Options
    Bungee Jump!!! My son did it when he was 11 and I was so jelous I couldn't do it with him but I promised him I'll get to one day!
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    wear my bikini to the beach!!!!! :)
  • amfeierabend74
    Options
    I am going to buy a sexy bra and panties and a dress that I have been eyeballing forever!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,009 Member
    Options
    a bra from victoria secrets, because when I was heavy I went shopping with my daughter and she wanted to go to victoria secrets because their bras were on sale but i couldnt fit into any of them.....
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    The same things I do now...
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a boudoir photo series for my husband. I want to have proof that I was hot at one point when I'm 80.

Would also be a fantastic way to scar some teenage grandkids.

*maniacal laugh* bwahahahaha

You took the words right out of my mouth! I can see it already, unfolding just like in Titanic. "I was quite a dish back then!"