15 hous until my Final Weigh In to Win Work's Big Loser!

Options
2»

Replies

• morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Are the results in????
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Almost 10% is great, was it for 12 weeks? Eager to hear if you won.
  • David1106
    Options
    I won my work contest a couple months ago. The last 15 hours are all about what you put in your body and what you sweat out.

Definitely not healthy, but I went without food or water for 18 hours and carried a bottle around with me spitting every second trying to rid as much fluid in my body as possible. I am a drummer, so it was easy for me to work up a sweat playing the drums. I was 2 pounds away from my goal and I ended up losing 8 pounds in 18 hours. Like I said, definitely not healthy, but it works.
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    How'd it go?

I'm in a BL competition, too. It's very motivating! :)
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I want you to win!!

drink TEA and WATER, eat a light supper and a calorie rich breakfast.

stay away from carbs and sugars.

Tea is a natural diuretic as is WATER..... your body will start flushing the excess water it is holding within twenty minutes of getting the signal that there is a fresh supply coming in......this is the biggest mistake people make.......try sleeping with a water bottle and see how much more water your body sheds in the mornings.

Good luck :)
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I think drink water, eat less carbs and exercise your butt off before you go to work. Maybe even bundle up in a sweatshirt and sweatpants so you sweat as much as possible during your workout. I have had days where I lost like 1.5 pounds from doing that. (weighing in before and after the exercise) Be careful to not overheat though. Drink lots of water while doing it too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!