I lost.... WHAT??

Options

Replies

• bangersnmash90
    Options
    I've lost a sperm whale's brain plus a rack of baby rack ribs, awesome!
  • mmorgan70
    mmorgan70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Automobile Tire and a guinea pig....... Stoked!
  • bangersnmash90
    Options
    Also, an elephant's penis weighs 60lbs?!
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    That poor guinea pig... the poor, poor guinea pig. I've lost him!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have lost between a human head and the chemical additives an American consumes each year. By Monday, if my weight loss is consistent with the last few weeks, I will have lost an average housecat.

I want to lose a 2 month old horse. Makes me feel slightly ill that I am carrying around one of those for spare. However, it is better I am here now than where I was 6 weeks ago (2 blood hounds and a bale of hay)

Thanks for posting this - v cool!:smile:
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I've lost an average newborn with a little more than the average 2-year old to go . . . I'm a little disturbed that my acheivement and goal both seem to involve losing children . . .
  • ToniaWalkin
    ToniaWalkin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    crazy to think I have 40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg left to lose

weight loss goal = average human leg
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    This week I lost a rack of baby back ribs. :bigsmile: So far on my journey I've lost a Bald Eagle and 10 dozen large eggs!! :noway: Thanks for this....makes it fun! Next loss a sperm whale's brain! :laugh:
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Since my absolute heaviest (1999, ~370 pounds, 215 pounds lost): A chihuahua, An elephant's penis and the complete Oxford dictionary
    Since my local high when I started watching ( mid 2009, ~340 pounds, 183 pounds lost): A newborn giraffe, an average human brain and a small bale of hay
    Since joining MFP (01-03-2011, 276 pounds, 120 pounds lost): The amount of trash the average person throws away in a month. (wow, that kind of makes me sad that the number is that high...)
  • missmuertos
    missmuertos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've lost a microwave and a guinea pig.. sweet! :wink: Thanks for posting this, it made me giggle!
  • Carrmaduke
    Carrmaduke Posts: 42
    Options
    I've lost a small bale of hay and a dozen Krispy Kremes! Only an elephant penis and and an ostrich egg to go!!! :laugh:
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've lost a 2 year old, a brain and a guinea pig. Happy :)
  • mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I had to share this with my co-workers. Thanks for reducing productivity. haha
  • mariab36
    mariab36 Posts: 1
    Options
    bump
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    i want to lose a man and the guy standing next to him's head lol (196 lbs)
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I lost a leg and a Guinea pig. If I just cut off one more leg, I'll almost be at my goal.
  • Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    I lost a chihuahua and am on my way to a bale of hay!!! Woot woot!
  • afres251
    afres251 Posts: 4
    Options
    bump
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Well I just found a way to lose 60 lbs but I'm not willing to get rid of it :bigsmile:
  • AbbyHall1
    AbbyHall1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Well I've lost arack of baby back ribs I have to lose a bale of hay!