Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Girl
    8 lbs 1 oz
    21 inches long
    and I shall call her

Jeannine, my queen, of lilac time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I had my 1st baby I was 21. The girl in the bed next to me told me she was naming her little girl
    Latoya Maloya Paloya. My mom said she was pulling my leg.............then the records lady came around with the birth certificates (my mom was there too) and we heard the lady say "Chil, you just cant do that to that poor lil thing!" And " It wont fit on the birth certificate"

I think I saw Latoya Mloya on America's Most Wanted:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Girl
    8 lbs 1 oz
    21 inches long
    and I shall call her

When I had my 1st baby I was 21. The girl in the bed next to me told me she was naming her little girl
    Latoya Maloya Paloya. My mom said she was pulling my leg.............then the records lady came around with the birth certificates (my mom was there too) and we heard the lady say "Chil, you just cant do that to that poor lil thing!" And " It wont fit on the birth certificate"

I think I saw the episode too!! :tongue:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Girl
    8 lbs 1 oz
    21 inches long
    and I shall call her

[/quote

Did she kill her mother??:huh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    Girl
    8 lbs 1 oz
    21 inches long
    and I shall call her

[/quote

LOL.....justifiable homicide but she is confused
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Girl
    8 lbs 1 oz
    21 inches long
    and I shall call her

[/quote

:laugh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Girl
    8 lbs 1 oz
    21 inches long
    and I shall call her

[/quote

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i work in a nursery for sick newborns and this one lady named her daughter CHERISH MYA BEAVER.:laugh: :laugh: i'm dead serious.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    OMG Hotmom!! :laugh: :laugh:

Well you guys are definitely giving me ideas of what NOT to name my baby!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    Girl
    8 lbs 1 oz
    21 inches long
    and I shall call her

[/quote

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i work in a nursery for sick newborns and this one lady named her daughter CHERISH MYA BEAVER.:laugh: :laugh: i'm dead serious.

I have met who few who acted like that was their name:laugh:
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    I think Madeleine is beautiful for a girl and Richard for a boy. :smile:

My boyfriend votes for naming the baby 'Breakfast'. :huh: One of many reasons we won't be having children...:bigsmile:

*edit* LOL, he wanted me to make it clear that he said "Breakfast" not "Seven" (Seven being the name George suggests for a baby on Seinfeld)*
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

My boyfriend votes for naming the baby 'Seven'. :huh: One of many reasons we won't be having children...:bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

My boyfriend votes for naming the baby 'Breakfast'. :huh: One of many reasons we won't be having children...:bigsmile:
    LOL! Breakfast???? And he's serious???:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Dave, why are you such a brat???:glasses:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

what the heck did I do now?
  • TamTastic
    Options

what the heck did I do now?
    Nevermind! Thought you changed her quote but she changed it after you quoted it!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options

*edit* LOL, he wanted me to make it clear that he said "Breakfast" not "Seven" (Seven being the name George suggests for a baby on Seinfeld)*

What's wrong with breakfast
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

go row your boat or you will only dream about breakfast,,,or lunch for that matter...
    ROW BOY ROW
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options

go row your boat or you will only dream about breakfast,,,or lunch for that matter...
    ROW BOY ROW

me back sir it's starting to hurt
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

ROW BOY ROW

me back sir it's starting to hurt

enjoy the pain
    no pain
    no gain
  • TamTastic
    Options
    This appears to be a hijack! :huh:

• Dave198lbs