Don't lose the Hips and Derriere! lollol

Options
124»

Replies

• paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Ooh, biology!

Men as a species are biologically programmed to prefer women with wider hips. Why? Wide hips send a direct message to the Primal Brain, screaming "I will be able to bring big, strong, healthy babies into this world! Big babies grow into healthy adults that don't get eaten by sabretooth tigers! They grow up to perpetuate the species! Breed me!" Same reason we're all programmed to look for shiny hair, bright eyes, clear skin, etc- our primal instincts are reading genetic markers that indicate health and good genes to pass on to the future inhabitants of our world.

...that being said, there are some parents out there that absolutely astound me as to how they got bred in the first place.

natural selection fail huh?

i was a pear, i created an hourglass with some nice boobies form my surgeon,

my husband loves the butt, id much rather have a 50s smooth curvy body than anything else, but i know plenty of men who like their girls really slender and skinny :)

horses for courses.
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    I have NO intention of losing my butt and hips -- I talk to them every time I do my squats and lunges! LOL Curves ROCK! Just sayin... :bigsmile:
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I have NO intention of losing my butt and hips -- I talk to them every time I do my squats and lunges! LOL Curves ROCK! Just sayin... :bigsmile:

LOL. I love it! Maybe I need to start conversing with mine