30 Day shred challange (open for newbies)

Options
2»

Replies

• mama5monkeys
    mama5monkeys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    want to be pals?
  • lnicole1625
    lnicole1625 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Where can you get the video,and do you need like weights or anything?
  • kiwimamaT
    Options
    What is this challenge that everyone is buzzing about?
  • kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awww bummer.....I just ordered it, wont be here until next week :(
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    The video is at Walmart for $8-10, you will need a yoga mat and a light set of weights (3-5lbs).
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    I just started today. How do you join?
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a group challange to do the 30 day shread with me? I did start it the 2nd January but I injured my shoulder and havent done it all week but I want to start it again.

If you are interested come and see us http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/2863-the-30ds-challange

The plan is that we do the video 6 days on and take a rest day a week (what ever day you want)
    We take measurements and pictures and after each level we post our updates (you can just post measurements if you dont want to post pics but I will be posting pictures)
    We start today or tomorrow??
    We commit 100% to this and be honest with each other for any slip ups?
    We help each other out and get each other through it and hopefully wer make some friendships along the way :-)

Ok WHO IS IN??

I just started with it today so would love to join u guys... I AM IN :)
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I;ll do it.. although i have ripped in 30, not 30 day shred, just started it today. I hear they are similar though
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!