the last 10 lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am going to post this video and leave this thread.

This is part one, parts 2-5 are under this video.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/biggest-body-breakthroughs-pt-1
    Did you really just post Dr. Oz to support your bro-science? Wow. :noway:

Classic!
  • agibson0430
    agibson0430 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kellicrandall
    Options
    so, you are saying if your exercise gives you more calories to eat you should make sure you eat them? Not go below 1200? Pretty new at this.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    so, you are saying if your exercise gives you more calories to eat you should make sure you eat them? Not go below 1200? Pretty new at this.

Yes :)
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Well, it has been explained to me, by a doctor, that belly fat comes from carbs and butt fat comes from fat. To lose the belly fat, you decrease your carbohydrates and eat more lean protein, to lose the butt fat, you eat "good" carbs and cut back fat,.

BertStare.jpg
  • sedelagarza
    sedelagarza Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Breakfast and lunch are vegetarian and dinners are vegan although I'm addicted to cheese.:blushing:
  • sedelagarza
    sedelagarza Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck too. I have been the same weight since December 2! Granted the whole time has been slow for me. I started in July and have only lost 18 pounds. I have 10 more to my goal and it's SLOWWWWWW. It goes slower for me when I exercise. If I just do 1200 cal it comes off easier but when I exercise it's damn slow. Oh well, I know it's better to exercise so if I have an extra 10, I guess I won't die. Haha.

Are you drinking any alcohol? That kills any weight loss for me at all. Even a stupid glass of organic red wine within my calorie limit and it still stalls me completely.

WHAT?! I have to give up beer?! Lol I'm drinking bud select 55 but only on Saturdays and I drink 1-3 because I get full lol