Is she faking???

Options
Does she fake her eyelashes??? *(yes I know she does.... It was an attention getting line!)*
Do you like smokey smudged eyes that are very dramatic, or do you prefer natural eyes with little makeup. Granted, we don't all have long black lashes. Do you like false lashes that are dramatic with a heavy liner? Check out Adele's eyes. Tell me what you think!

adele-i-tunes.jpg
adele-british-vogue.jpg
adele21.jpg
adele7.jpg
adele6.jpg
adele4.jpg
adele3.jpg
Adele2.jpg
adele.jpg

We know Kim Kardashian has BLACK smudged eyes. Others have bright colors like Katy Perry. On a regular girl, on a regular day what do you like???

Replies

• rainbowbuggy
    Options
    Probably so BUT she is rocking it! She is gorgeous!
  • numee2012
    Options
    they look fab but definitely fake to me....wish i had the guts to have a go :O)
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Yes Fake
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Guys, Do you like ...

I do (or don't do) my makeup to please myself.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    IDK, but I think shes gorgeous!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    She's so beautiful.
  • synthetiquecindy
    Options
    Fake but gorgeous! :) whenever I tried fake lashes... *shudder* I'd rather not remember that night...
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    I think they're fake but they look great on her. Every time I try to do smoky eyes or heavy eyeliner I end up looking like a freaking clown... so I tend to wear my makeup on the light side until I can get it right... lol!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    They're more than likely fake...Most female celebrities are going to wear fake lashes during a photoshoot [& then the pictures are edited too..] or on the red carpet, that's just a given.

I wear eye makeup everyday...Mascara [Im a redhead with very light lashes] & eye liner. Occasionally I skip the eye liner if Im super lazy but eh. I don't generally wear eye shadow because I've never been able to find one that stays in place for more than 20 minutes.
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    NO ONE and i mean NO ONE is there true self on those covers...they enhance them and take away blemishes
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Natural is better by far.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Fake but FAB! She is beautiful!
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    100% FAKE.

I'm one of those 'lucky' people that has thick black lashes and doesn't need fake ones.
    Lucky my *kitten*. If I push my glasses all the way up my nose, they push against my lashes. You should see the mess if I'm wearing mascara!
    Also, have you ever had one of these 'lovely long lashes' stuck in your eye for a day and a half? OW! Scratchy much?

:wink:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Fake eyelashes are awful, IMO.
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    misleading title
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    They are fake.

I love them. I have worn them a few times and I think my eyes look so amazing with them. But I wouldn't personally wear them every day. I thinks it's too much.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    I think they're fake but they look great on her. Every time I try to do smoky eyes or heavy eyeliner I end up looking like a freaking clown... so I tend to wear my makeup on the light side until I can get it right... lol!
    ditto sister!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    misleading title

busted.
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    They look fake. Don't like the look at all. Not a big fan of Adele either. Great voice, just not my style of music.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Fake but FAB! She is beautiful!

agree wholeheartedly!
    LOVE HER