Is she faking???

Options

Replies

• SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    I don't generally wear eye shadow because I've never been able to find one that stays in place for more than 20 minutes.

eye shadow primer by Urban Decay or others :)

love redheads! :)
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Makes no difference. She's a smoker and that's a game breaker over everything else.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Makes no difference. She's a smoker and that's a game breaker over everything else.

good point!
    her voice and health will suffer in time!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    most definately fake..

i am a mascara freak and although my eyelashes don't look fake, they look marvelous. it's all about the mascara!!
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hers are fake, she says so in an interview I read (she has a little obcession with long think lashes). She is gorgeous either way and the amount of makeup depends on the person, time of day and year.... When i go out to a dance club, I go with thicker black liner, during the day, its either a bit of foundation with a bit of mascara or sometimes nothing at all.... (although I have no eyebrows due to really bad esthetician experience, so I have to pencil them in everyday).....
  • xxstellarxx
    xxstellarxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of fake eyelashes :) lol I am wearing them in my pic. I love dark smokey eyes..if I am going to be out on the town. For everyday thou I am pretty natural. I <3 some of her makeup photos.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    I am a huge fan of fake eyelashes I <3 some of her makeup photos.

I've never worn them- I have long lashes but they don't show because of my glasses- THen we can get into the nerd glass trend and see which is hotter! haah :)

I love her voice and makeup!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I suck at makeup. Big props to girls who can pull off that fantastically glamorous look without looking like they jumped in the ring with tyson. Sigh. I'm envious.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Notice that no men like fake lashes? At least the ones posting here so far...it just looks really tacky.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I use black eye liner and mascara and that is about it. Don't need more lol. On the other hand, I have to say that I am totally in love with adele ^^
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    This just in from the "Man, do I feel old now" department... I didn't even know who this person was until I Googled her. She hasn't hit my radar until just now. :embarassed:

As a guy, I generally prefer the "natural" look, which usually means make-up in moderation. Heavy eye make-up belongs on Ronald McDonald, not on otherwise gorgeous women.
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    deffo fake-o.
    she is beautiful even though she smokes.
    love her music and she is inspiring :)
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I love how many people only read your title. :laugh: I love the way false lashes look but I can't get the damn things on to save my life.
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fake eyelashes look ridiculous. She's pretty apart from that I guess.
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    Fake! I think she is beautiful though. I've tried using fake eyelashes before but it was a no no. I love every other kind of makeup. I have an obsession with it. I do colorful, dramatic, neutral and any other kind of look whenever I want. I don't believe in "makeup rules" and I believe people should do their makeup in whichever way makes them feel beautiful. I am also a firm believer that you don't need high end makeup to create a gorgeous look.

Did I go totally off topic? Lol
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    ever heard of photoshop ?
  • jessicaann05
    Options
    Fake. But she looks/is amazing, and I wish every time I wore them they looked like that!
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    yes... but they and she look fab
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I love getting my fake eyelashes put on!!! huge booster, you look amazing even with no makeup on. THEN add black smokey eyes, yum my favorite look! =]
  • hkussatz
    Options
    waterproof liquid liner stays on great! I've been wearing it ever since I discovered eyeliner :).... eye pencils smudge and come off so easily