McDonalds Chicken Nuggets ... wow!

Options
13»

Replies

• Shua456
    Shua456 Posts: 211
    Options
    I love McDonalds food - not just the nuggets but I rarely eat there because it's so bad for you. You don't have to watch shows like Supersize Me or even know a lot about nutrition to know it's bad for you.

I really want to slap that mother upside the head though!!!! She only fed the kid chicken nuggets since she was two because it's all she would eat? C'mon, that's just laziness. My ds is a super picky eater but we've never let him get away with it. He either ate what was served - including his veggies or he went hungry. After years of dealing with this he gave up and eats everything now, surprisingly he likes vegetables!
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I laugh at all the people who say "They are amazing, who cares what they are made out of, I eat them anyways"... um clearly you don't care, that is why you are on MFP. Clearly, those nuggets you ate didn't help you stay fit and healthy by any means, otherwise you wouldn't be on here.
    You laugh at people. That's just rude. The truth is, you CAN eat chicken nuggets and still be fit and healthy.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I lvoe McNuggets and McChickens mmmmmm
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I saw a picture of what this meal looks like in the documentary. I kid you not, it looked to have a pink hue that had a substance that looked like the consistency of those foam things that you float on in a pool. It was rather gross. I know they can taste good to a palate that is used to fast food. It was rather amazing the transformation from that into what we know as the mcnuggets. Be afraid, be very afraid! :-)

A pink hue, huh? Tell, me what color is raw chicken? It's rather pink, wouldn't you say? :wink:

Forget chicken nuggets, anybody here see the new McBites? Popcorn chicken!
  • tiyatela
    Options
    dont forget the ground up skin thats added to them i refuse to eat them.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    *goes to get body weight worth of mcnuggets and 50lbs of sauce*

Who cares what they're made of? Do you know what's in half the crap people eat? I surely don't and I surely don't care either.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I lvoe McNuggets and McChickens mmmmmm

Oh I forgot to add 30 McChickens to the list
  • gregpack
    gregpack Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Com'on OP your're from the south. Chick-Fil-A nuggets FTW.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    YUCK... I read something about nuggets about a year ago and haven't touched one since.. It grosses me out.
  • parteegirl01
    Options
    I saw a picture of what this meal looks like in the documentary. I kid you not, it looked to have a pink hue that had a substance that looked like the consistency of those foam things that you float on in a pool. It was rather gross. I know they can taste good to a palate that is used to fast food. It was rather amazing the transformation from that into what we know as the mcnuggets. Be afraid, be very afraid! :-)

A pink hue, huh? Tell, me what color is raw chicken? It's rather pink, wouldn't you say? :wink:

Forget chicken nuggets, anybody here see the new McBites? Popcorn chicken!

I worked at a Tyson chicken processing plant for a while, the raw chicken there is not anywhere near the color of pink that mechanically seperated meat is. I don't know what makes the stuff that pink, but there's no way it's natural.