• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Fruits/oatmeal/nuts/popcorn :)
    This! Oatmeal\porridge especially! X
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Protein fluff! I can try to eat a bowl on an empty stomach. And can barely finish half of it. 255 calories xD

Ok, what is protein fluff and where can I find it? :):)
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Protein fluff! I can try to eat a bowl on an empty stomach. And can barely finish half of it. 255 calories xD

Ok, what is protein fluff and where can I find it? :):)

http://proteinfluff.com
    But I want to know if you really have to run your mixer for 15 minutes. haha Anyone?
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Peanut Butter Nana shake -

2 cups vanilla unsweetened almond milk, 1 TBS cocoa powder, little ice for chill, sweetener to taste (stevia) I add PB2 (powdered peanut butter ordered from www.bellplantation.com for the low cal/low fat peanut butter and sometimes a banana. BLEND
    With PB2 it's just 127 cal.
    With PB2 and nana = 237 cal)
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I eat a slice of toast with almond butter and some honey with a cup of hot tea. I try and drink hot tea after every mean it makes me feel full
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    what is protein fluff?
  • kfox15
    kfox15 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt!!! Great consistency and lots of protein. Bump for the popcorn as well. Try plain air popped and instead of adding butter and salt, use spices! My favorite is a mix of cumin, garlic, and chili powder with a little bit of fresh squeezed lime juice over the top (I came up with this snack as a substitute for hint of lime tostitos which I LOVE but they are 150 kcal for 6 chips! Who eats 6 chips?!?!?)