• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Motivational Speaker.

I want my money back. wait.gif
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    I'm a full-time military-technician at an Army Reserve Unit Facility in Kansas. I'm on a term-position right now in the equipment department (get my foot in the door) and hoping to move into a mechanic position before my term is up. I'm also a CH-47D Chinook Helicopter mechanic and crewchief in the Army Reserves. Weekend warriors!! Working for "the man"!

I am the assistant to a financial advisor for a major investment firm, but before that I worked in Army Oil Analysis processing your Chinook oil samples Sarge!!!! (before the Army closed all labs on each base and went to regional labs)

Right on. Your in LA...were you stationed at Fort Polk or somewhere else? I'm over here at Aviation Support Facility on New Century Airfield in Olathe Kansas; our Reserve Unit is Bravo Company 7-158th AVN REGT/ 11th TAC/244th Brigade. If that rings a bell. Ah, oil samples. I HATE `EM.

Nope, I wasn't in the military, AOAP is contracted out to civilians. You might hate em, but they keep your
    equipment flying!! :wink: There were labs at every base,but then the Army decided to streamline and regionalize the progam so there are only a few open stateside now. You were correct though, I did work at Ft Polk. If you ever came down to JRTC for training....we processed the samples.

No way, we leak so much oil, you just keep topping it off with new oil.

I've never been down to Ft Polk and don't really plan on it. We're heading up to Camp Wainwright, Edmonton I believe next month for some training with the Canadian Infantry. Should be a real hoot.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Motivational Speaker.

MAX....my American Idol discussion friend................my cable went out due to horrendous weather last night.......and my pet peeve is hijacked threads so i'm gonna go start an Idol thread, can you please post your synopsis of last night on it?
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am in sales. I sell the Sleep Number Bed by Select Comfort. I am a 45. What's your Sleep Number? LOL No, I haven't met Lindsey Wagner. :tongue:

Can you get us (ME) a discount??!!?? :wink: :happy:

Wish I could. :frown: I only get 20% now. Used to get 45 to 50%. I will say discount for new customers have been better the past several months.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Motivational Speaker.

I want my money back. wait.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    Motivational Speaker.

what do you speak about Seppuku