What is YOUR dream?

Options
13»

Replies

• ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    To open up a cafe that caters to weight loss surgery patients, and people with small appetites who wish to eat healthy.
    My cafe will be attached to my fiancees dream, an all inclusive nerd gaming shop, where his buddies can come over anytime and play their nerd games, and get healthy food.

Oh, and to have a house that has awesome kitty ramps, and kitty places incorporated into it, for my multitudes of rescue kittys.

What fantastic ideas. I remember many years ago (in the late 80's) when I lived in Kansas there was such a restaurant for those of us on Weight Watchers. I ate many a dinners there and knew exactly how many calories (as points were not available back than) I had eaten including the delicious chocolate soft frosty (like Wendy's has now). The idea of having the gaming with it would make it even more fun and special. I hope your dream comes to fruition.
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I want to go to Greece... and while there, trip over a little something in the sand. When we try to dig it out, suddenly we discover that it's the tip of the roof of a buried temple... and *I* get the dig rights.

*shivers*

Yup, I'm a geek.