When will you stop using MFP?

Options

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I've hit goal... left and found this is just a wonderful tool to keep myself in check... so I'm staying unless it shuts down or something better comes along.
  • heidi2004
    heidi2004 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was off of it for about a year but kept the app on my phone!! dont think i'll ever get rid of it!! where do you get the calorie counter for free and a network of help!! I love it!!!
  • dictations
    Options
    I won't log anymore, but I'll definitely stay with the forum, in LOVE with this community.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    MFP is a wonderful tool. I would be lost without it.
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Never again..I hope :laugh:
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Until I reach my goal and all of my wonderful friends reach their goals and then we all maintain for at least a year. However long that takes! :flowerforyou:
  • Alsha1999
    Alsha1999 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :happy: I am at my goal which was to get back down the lbs that I had gained during the pregnancy. I love the accountability, to hold my friends/clients accountable and know that everyone else has ups and downs and struggles with nutrition, exercise and life. I would get rid of Facebook before MFP.
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    :happy: I am at my goal which was to get back down the lbs that I had gained during the pregnancy. I love the accountability, to hold my friends/clients accountable and know that everyone else has ups and downs and struggles with nutrition, exercise and life. I would get rid of Facebook before MFP.

You have great arms in that picture.
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    I think mfp is such a helpful tool....

I love looking at other peoples diaries for ideas.. i don't know when i will stop.
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i've been using it full year after i hit my goal and went into maintenance. don't plan to stop, because i don't want to gain.
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Forever? hahaha.

I've grown used to using MFP, a can't imagine a day without it. Besides, I like the community we have here :)
  • juliedee6
    juliedee6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I know I will use it forever. I will have to work to hard and long to lose my 80 to risk gaining it back. I need the accountability of recording my food to keep me honest.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hello there.

I will most probably continue logging my foods into MFP as I am also obsessed with calorie counting - however I have been calorie counting for a while since July 2011 and you do start to know/remember how many calories are in each item of food, so once I work out how many calories I need a day to maintain my weight I might begin to hop off of it. I will just have to wait and see :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    omg I'm soooo hooked that I don't think I'll ever quit using this site. I love knowing what I'm putting into my body too and losing is easier with good friends and motivation so I'm here for life baby!! Lol I can see me now, tracking my kids foods and what not lol
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    What I eat "get's away from me" so logging daily is essential to losing what I have left to use and keeping it off permanently!
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    And when you think I am gone... I'LL BE HERE! Seriously, I will likely take a break after reaching my goal to see if I can do it on my own. If it doesn't work out, I will be on here everyday, but I might just log food and not get caught up on everything else.
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I pretty much see myself using MFP for quite some time after I hit goal, if not forever. Obviously not using it wasn't working for me and using it is working for me so I see no reason to ever quit using it.
  • KemahSunshine
    Options
    I was successfully loosing weight on my own before MFP.
    I joined to have a network of supporters & inspirational examples and to gleen wisdom & great recipie ideas form those who have gone before me.
    I intend to stay to be a supporting cheerleader, inspirational example, and friend to anyone who may need a kind ear!
    This is a unique opportunity to connect with others I wouldnt ordinarily connect with and I dont want it to end just because I have reached my weight loss goal. :flowerforyou:
  • gleechick609
    Options
    I will be logging in every day AND continue to log my food!
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of an MFP addiction :laugh: Logging everything makes me happy. I think I'll be here for a looooong time. :happy: