What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• Helenacabral1
    Options
    I just want to get back into these jeans that i bought 10 years ago when i lost 45lbs !First pair of jeans that i paid 100 for and damm i want to fit back them!LOL and i will!!
  • numee2012
    Options
    better half doesn't know it yet but a Suzuki GXR750

hope she isnt on here other wise she does know now :O)
  • tazie13
    Options
    I am loosing 20kg before December 2012..My eldest daughter is getting married and I plan on wearing a long evening gown..I want the gown to look nice on me so shedding some kgs before I buy one will help heaps..I have one or two picked out but cant buy them yet as I wont know my size.....At least this is a start for me and hope to reach my goal if not more before July ...
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Manicure and pedicure for every 10lb. then Victoria Secret trip at goal.
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    1) I think not being the "Big" one will be the reward in itself -
    2) pride -
    3) but when I lose the 125 lbs I want to - I'll need a few new clothes -
    4) Taking my Daughter to Disney and being able to ride the rides with her :)
  • AnewNisha
    AnewNisha Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think I will reward myself with a few new outfits and some shoes, a new hair cut, get my nails done.... maybe go on a vacation ;)

15136227.png
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Coffeemate! Haha!
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    Clothes for sure!!! Maybe spray on tanning for a year as well... may as well be tan and hot in all my little clothes!
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I will reward myself with more work. I want to do a walkthru on the appalachian trail, and the colorado trail. So those two things for sure.
  • Alex_on_the_Rocks
    Options
    I've got a few...
    Looking HOT in my wedding dress when I FINALLY marry the love of my life!!!
    New clothes!!!! (I don't remember NOT having to shop in the plus size section)
    A new tattoo... or two... or three...
  • Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Im gonna take the hubby and myself sky diving!
  • tja4917
    tja4917 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a battle on my hands...My weight when I started was 235 before Christmas. Lost 17 lbs during hunting season and 3 more pounds over the last two weeks. I am shooting for 165lbs standard weight. When I get there.... I get a tattoo :)
  • Taylorwenn
    Options
    Buy myself a sexy bikini...and go somewhere hot on holiday... and not feel ashamed to wear it :)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Buy myself a sexy bikini...and go somewhere hot on holiday... and not feel ashamed to wear it :)

going to buy that bathing suit in the next couple of weeks for my trip already bought for June! im not at goal yet but i will be!
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Shopping......at the mall...in "normal" stores and sections! Oh how I look forward to being able to actually fit into all the cute clothes!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    as much cornbread as i want..drenched in real country butter with enough home made strawberry preserves to choke a horse....

im not well yet!
  • DirtyHippieFeet
    Options
    A new wardrobe since when I've lost 55 pounds, I'll NEED it! :D If I keep at 2 pounds loss per week, I'll be at my goal the day we go to spend the weekend camping/canoeing/etc. with some friends, so I plan to be in that canoe in a cute bikini and some cutoffs!
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    The day I hit my goal weight I plan on spoiling myself! Pedicure, Manicure, get my hair done, get a new sexy outfit, maybe even a new tattoo as well! Will be a wonderful day! Good luck to everyone on your journeys and reaching your goals!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    New clothes, but that's a given b/c i'll need 'em. But the big one is, a new Range Rover!!! A sexy car for a sexy new me!!!
  • megansoriano
    Options
    $1500 worth of clothes. Lots and lots of cute dresses.