What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    When I first answered, I thought I'd have all the reward I need in the closet. I think I threw out everything that small, so I will need a new wardrobe. Since June 30 is my goal date, I can't wait to finally but a bathing suit without an elastic waistband.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I was thinking about a new set of boobs, but I got to stand in a mastectomy with reconstruction yesterday... Very cool and interesting, but I really dont know if thats what I want. I know its not quite the same procedure, but it's pretty close and I dont know if I want to put my body through that. I'll figure something else out.
  • Kona54
    Kona54 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    New pixs of ME and my new figure..POSTED all over FB....lol....
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    If my body looks the way I want it to then a sexy bikini and new clothes of course.
  • KCox8604
    KCox8604 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have already planned a weekend trip to the beach for May 18,2012 with my girl's from work!! 17 pounds to go! Hope I can do it!
  • mgrobinson1
    Options
    I plan to take a trip to Disney with my family. Want to look decent in a swim suit when I go to the water park. We go in July. Hopefull I will reach my goal. :smile:
  • chammich
    chammich Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My first mini goal will be another tattoo:drinker: :glasses:
  • jojosherm
    Options
    Being able to fit into my "old" clothes I have been hanging onto for the past few years. Four years ago I was in excellent shape and then one of my younger brothers past away at 35 and I went into a deep depression......emotional eating for a couple of years. Food was my medication. Now I am determined to get in shape again....so just being able to fit into those old clothes and not worry about my rolls will be plenty of reward for me :)
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I've always said that when I reach my goal weight I'd go on a shopping spree and besides clothes would buy myself that coach pocketbook thats been calling my name in Macy's!
  • Brinky1965
    Options
    A tummy tuck, a new wardrobe and a trip to the beach. :D
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Kidnap Stanislav Ianevski and sweet talk him into being my willing love slave?:bigsmile: :love:

... lol I think I will be ever so happy that I made it to a decent weight and maybe decent figure. Obviously there will be a new wardrobe
  • sinnabagel
    Options
    Two words: SHOPPING SPREE! ;)
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    :smile: Victoria Secret Bikini
    Little Black Dress and new heels
    A spray tan ( I'm a fake baker)

My husband said I can buy him an excursion when I hit my goal weight. (who even says that?! lol He was JK) I'm like 10-15 pounds from where I want to be .
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    When I started this, I thought my reward would be a new wardrobe. But, now that I'm getting close to my goal - other than I really do need to buy clothes that fit (lol) - I think my real reward will be to go on "maintenance" and enjoy a bit more food than I do now. :D However, I am doing more things for myself now… not as a reward per se, but because I "feel" like it… I think it's my change in attitude. So, I did switch up the hair a bit, planning on getting a pedicure… and I just did sclerotherapy because now that I want to wear shorts and skirts, my legs will look good!
  • andreacord
    Options
    My halfway reward was shopping, bought myself some new, smaller jeans and new dresses. Goal will probably be a total wardrobe makeover or new camera equipment along with lots of new bikinis and maybe a boudoir/pinup shoot. :)
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My reward will be fitting into the clothes I spent thousands on that I can't get rid of, and a trip with my love to England. <3
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    New Clothes!
  • ahinski
    ahinski Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    For me, reaching my goals is the reward. I've been having to buy new clothes all along (a pity, I know), and with all the healthy changes I've made, so many other great rewards have come along.

And once I reach my goal, I'll create a new goal--not necessarily a lower weight, but maybe a fitness challenge or a health goal (like to lower my cholesterol or something).
  • Sabreezie
    Options
    Most deff SMALLER new clothes and a smokin hot bikini.......and I really hope to look good in shorts, I NEVER wear them out of the house!!!! And a Boudoir shoot for the hubs!! :love:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    No reward.. I just consider it doing what I was supposed to be doing before, taking care of my body.