Why is life so depressing?

Options
2»

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone that posted after I left yesterday. It is nice to have such supportive people here, eveen when dealing with life's tougher issues.

My fiance and I had a long talk about it last night, we're both just really upset with how the school is handleing this (more like NOT handleing this) they are pretty much just looking the other way, and we both agree that they really should have some sort of crisis response running. there were a LOT of kids hurting yesterday and I have seen suicide copycatting in high schools before. But nope, they are doing nothing. Brian says they did a prayer for her over the PA at school yesterday but that they didn't say her name and that they would not acknowledge her as a student at the school (I guess she had been having attendance problems this semester- but up until early February she had attended regularly so uh, she WAS a student. They don't like taking responsability here and I just think it's awful. Sorry for venting but seriously, it's a BIG deal in a small community and kids should have proffessionals here to talk to and all the school cares about is some stupid fishing trip the kids are going on today. I'm so angry :explode: and they figure if they downplay it just until today's over that they won't have to deal with it because next week is Spring break, and they think, I guess that people will just forget about it. Who forgets that? these kids will remember this for their whole lives.

Anyway, I am done with my vent now, thanks again to everyone :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!