Anyone from the UK??

Options
Hi all,
I'm a single mum of 1 ( a little girl who will be 7 in a few weeks, gee whiz how time flies) from Kent. I am looking to loose around 2 stone - Its not much I know but as I have chronic pain in my knees and the gait causes chronic bursitis in my hips and I hope that shifting that 2 stone and getting down to around 9 stone which will put me back into the healthy range again. Not being able to do vigorous exercise, the meds that I take (mess with both my appetite and the weight but not wholly responsible) and my diet are not always helpful if I want to shed a stone or 2. The challenge will be maintaining that weight. Once I've reached my target weight, I will still continue to use this site to help maintain that weight.

Replies

• dawnh1968
    dawnh1968 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Im from Wiltshire. Only been doing this a couple of days and have 2 stone to lose.

:smile:
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Im not for the UK but . . .
    I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi) from the US.

I've lost the same 80 lbs 3 times until now.....I've finely figured learned the key to weight loss.

I believe in eating all or most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep your weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise you are doing.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"

I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your diary if you're under your "net" calories

I will also not comment if your diary is not public

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.

because it works
  • Kate_321
    Kate_321 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from e.sussex. I am hoping to lose 1.5 possibly 2 stone. Same as you really, to get back down into healthier range! I have only been using this for a week, so hoping results are good!
  • ShefMum
    ShefMum Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Yeah there's loads of us. Search on "UK" and "Brit" in the groups.

Add me if you like.

Sue 8)
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I used to live in England but I now live in Belfast. I'm looking to lose another 44lb.

X
  • nymple
    nymple Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in Birmingham. I have about 75lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • boelyn
    boelyn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm in Milton Keynes, feel free to add me

That goes for anyone else as well, I could do with all the support I could get

B
  • Kassileigh
    Kassileigh Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    *waves*
    Hi! I am in Shropshire, I have about 4 stone to lose-please feel free to add- oh, and I am a single Mom to 2 as well.
    Good luck!
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    hi! im in Nottingham, feel free to add me :)
  • Julesh964
    Julesh964 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm live in Derbyshire, I'm looking to loose another 3 and a half stone, feels like a long way to go but am determined to get there...
  • happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey, i'm from Bournemouth add me if you like
  • Lizzie2As
    Lizzie2As Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm from Chester, feel free to add me
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    *waves* Nottingham here :) Feel free to add me!
  • ladyamandajane
    Options
    Im from Cheshire. Your more than welcome to add me all friends are a bonus to me. Xx
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    From Hampshire, live in Lancashire! Feel free to add :)
  • krssm
    krssm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Kent too!! I'm a mum of 3, a 7 year old, a 3 year old and a 2 year old!! Please feel free to add me.
  • petewilson69
    Options
    Yes... meeeee from Derbyshire
  • saahild
    saahild Posts: 12
    Options
    Me!!!

From London here :)
  • bitofawobble
    Options
    hi, im from the UK and i want to lose a stone and a half so we have quite a similar goal :) feel free to add me ill add you x
  • cloudfightback
    Options
    I'm from Wolverhampton.
    Aiming to lose 3 stones.

Feel free to add me if you like.