Anyone from the UK??

Options

Replies

• Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm from England, Essex UK. Aiming to lose around 5 stone. Add me if you wish. :)
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm from Oxfordshire :)
  • teamquorn
    teamquorn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Rye East Sussex, no friends on here yet so would welcome lots of adds from any other UK girls :) X
  • EmRobo
    EmRobo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello, good luck!

I am not far from Chester, Cheshire.

I have 2 stone to go, lost 19lbs so far, and this time it will be staying off, feel free to add :)
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    I'm from Lincolnshire :smile:

There's a group for UKers http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/167-team-uk
  • pixie_mills
    pixie_mills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Edinburgh here! :)
  • AAllen1965
    Options
    Hi I'm also from Kent :)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm from London, good luck in your journey . Feel free to add me.
  • opalstar
    opalstar Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi,I am living in East Sussex.
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Birmingham here, i have been using MFP for 9 monts and have lost 61lbs so far but still have around 65-ish to go, feel free to add me, and that goes for anyone else too :)
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    I'm from Chichester, England!

*woo hoo!*
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    UK mum here too! My weight loss is also 2 stone but have lost 1 of them already, starting to struggle now though as I'm getting bored of the same old food! Feel free to add me x
  • gidgeclev
    gidgeclev Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Kent too. Been losing weight since August 2009 with various plans etc and have gone from 13st down to my current weight of 10st 5. Got about a stone to go and am on Lighter life lite plus here. This site is so helpful.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a single mum too - from the North west but now in Nottingham. Welcome to mfp :flowerforyou: Please add me if you like :smile:
  • Hi I'm in Scotland and have about 8 stone too shift hoping to do it in about 18 months (hopefully). Good luck. Feel free too add me.
  • dolphinsunshine
    Options
    Hi I live in the UK not far from London. I've lost 1 stone 8lb since 2nd Jan and have about another 3 stone 8lbs to go to reach my goal. More than happy for u to add me to share tips, Provide each other with support and motivation when needed. Also to share the successes and milestones of each others weight loss journey :happy:
  • peanut2510
    Options
    me to im from the wirral but live with my 1yr old daughter in portsmouth and need to loose about that 2 :flowerforyou:
  • AspireXX
    AspireXX Posts: 10
    Options
    I live in London. Feel free to add me :)
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm not from the UK, but from Wisconsin, USA. I work the graveyard shift here at the local hospital. Since I am up when everyone else is sleeping and vise-vera, I have a couple of friends from the UK because we are both up and about at the same time.

Feel free to add me and we can support and enterian eachother.
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im from London feel free to add me, I have a fair bit to lose but will get there.