Could someone please look at my food diary?

Options
13»

Replies

• erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I find it incredibly hard to believe you're only burning 200 calories when you're running 5 mph for 30 mins....
    I'd highly suggest a heart rate monitor and search for some eating plans for runners.
  • iwannarun1095
    Options
    THank you, I will try eating more protein and less carbs. And I have stopped binge eating about a month ago, when I just started. I currently don't have an HRM, I'm thinking about getting one but right now I'm just doing with what I have.
    My life is hectic, so I'm trying to work on getting more small meals
  • sappyoldlady
    sappyoldlady Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am not sure but we bought a scale and when we put in a small sweet potato the calories were higher that what you have listed by weight....not sure might want to check it...
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Muscle weighs more than fat. If you are working out, running, etc you may be reducing fat and gaining muscle so the real progress might not be showing on the scale. Do you feel better?
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Muscle weighs more than fat. If you are working out, running, etc you may be reducing fat and gaining muscle so the real progress might not be showing on the scale. Do you feel better?

Sorry not correct, a pound is a pound, the difference is muscle takes up less space then fat so losing fat and gaining muscle makes you appear leaner. Also if working out a lot muscles will retain water.

Everyone had great suggestions. Lift weights, more protein and be sure you are eating enough