• Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    The boy in striped pyjamas, so terribly tragic

Agreed
  • bubblywine
    bubblywine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ha! What movie doesn't make me cry? I cry watching commercials on tv, for goodness sake.
  • Chrisandsteph99
    Options
    8 Seconds and P.S. I Love You.
  • Abalicious11
    Options
    ladder 49
    the princess and the frog (when the light bug dies :(
    titanic
    the notebook
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    The Green Mile
  • twhitney
    twhitney Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ha! What movie doesn't make me cry? I cry watching commercials on tv, for goodness sake.

OMG! Me too!
  • CuppycakeKaren
    CuppycakeKaren Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    To Sir With Love....1967 with Sidney Poitier... I know..makes me sound horrendously old, but it's an awesome movie!! Lulu starts singing that song at the end..pass me the kleenex....:sad:
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Marley & Me and Red dog..:sad:
  • MeechoXD
    Options
    I've only watched it once...about 10 years ago, and I remember actually sobbing loudly, and having tears running down my face - "What Dreams May Come," with Robin Williams....I'm surprised no one has mentioned it!! I should watch it again, it's been so long....

Oh my gosh yeeeees! That is the first movie that came to mind for me as well. That movie touches my heart. I don't think any movie makes me bawl like a baby more than that one.
  • NatashaK29
    Options
    Oh man, I'm such a sucker for a good movie ( and they usually make me cry). Here are some of my top tear pouring movie...

I Am Sam. Cried almost the whole movie
    Pay It Forward. Pretty much any movie with kids
    Marley And Me. Or animals for that matter

Yeah, deep down I'm a softly.
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    Of Mice and Mine....even though I know whats gonna happen to poor ol' Lennie, it gets me ...right here (points to heart)

I haven't seen the movie but I LOVE that book. Love.

There was a version made in like 1992 with John Malkovich and Gary Sinise...very good. I recommend it
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Ghost
    Old Yeller
    I Am Legend (There's a few parts that make me weepy)
    Up (First time I watched it I cried when the dog says, "I was hiding under your porch because I love you." XD
    How To Train Your Dragon >.>; I always cry when he puts his hand on the dragon's nose...
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My Girl, do you remember that one?
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am legend (when he kills his dog)
    the pursuit of happyness (many parts. I cry for joy and sadness. The many parts when they lose their home or hotel or have to sleep in the subway. And I cry for joy at the end when he gets tge job)

I can't help it. I LOVE Will smith!!!!!!!
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Frosty The Snowman....always has since I was a little girl.....DAMMIT!!!... why dose the snow have to melt....LOL!!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I've only watched it once...about 10 years ago, and I remember actually sobbing loudly, and having tears running down my face - "What Dreams May Come," with Robin Williams....I'm surprised no one has mentioned it!! I should watch it again, it's been so long....

Oh my gosh yeeeees! That is the first movie that came to mind for me as well. That movie touches my heart. I don't think any movie makes me bawl like a baby more than that one.

This one too! Loved that movie.
  • NatashaK29
    Options
    Letters To God

I have a chronically ill child.. the ups and downs of stability then exacerbation.. and finally losing in the end to a terrible disease.. and all the outpouring from the community and how it affects everyone else's life that came in contact with the wonderful child.. It's a hard world we live in.

OMG, I cried like ten times..... such a good movie.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Marley & Me

Worst part is, I've never owned a dog. I've Adopted (well, I say adopted, they belonged to my ex's parents) a couple and when one was put down, I cried..... Strange how they get you...

Yes, that made me cry. Great movie! Also, a great book!

Yeah, me too. I did only get a little misty-eyed at the end of the book, but I was bawling like a baby with a box of kleenex at the end of the movie!
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Old Yeller

been crying for over 40 years...
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    The Body Guard
    King Kong (Peter Jackson's)