What movie still makes you cry?

Options

Replies

• calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Bambi
    Dumbo (it's so depressing i seriously can't even watch it)
    the Lion King (when Mufasa dies...omg)
    The Fox & The Hound
    Schindler's List
    Philadelphia
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Too many to count or even name. I have a huge sensitivity streak. If there is a tender moment happy or sad, I'm choking a bit. I know they are SUPPOSED to tug at your heart strings and are written they way they are for that specific purpose but they still get me every time:embarassed:
  • spottedlee
    Options
    :sad: Just about any Disney movie...
    Old Yeller
    Big Red
    Incredible Journey..

Geez..animal stuff.
    Bambi too!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    To Sir With Love....1967 with Sidney Poitier... I know..makes me sound horrendously old, but it's an awesome movie!! Lulu starts singing that song at the end..pass me the kleenex....:sad:

Great movie! I cry when I just hear the song!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    8 Seconds. Makes me cry every stinking time I watch it.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Bambi
    Dumbo (it's so depressing i seriously can't even watch it)
    the Lion King (when Mufasa dies...omg)
    The Fox & The Hound
    Schindler's List
    Philadelphia

Yes! Philadelphia - I had forgotten about Philadelphia!
  • dimplez711
    Options
    Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married?" mainly from the performances by Jill Scott and Janet Jackson.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    First one that came to mind:
    Somersby with Jodie Foster and Richard Gere.

When he was on trial and she's on the witness stand and Gere is grilling her about who he is. She's adamant that he isnt her husband, he asks her how she knows he isnt her husband and she says "I know because I never loved him the way that I love you."

Old Yeller
    The Yearling
    Passion of the Christ
    Fireproof

I'm sure there is a very very long list that I should be putting down but I cant really think of anything else right now
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Field of Dreams!!!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Just remembered... Charlotte's Web and there was a Christmas movie about a little donkey whose mother dies. My mom wouldn't let me watch it because I cried so much! And the most recent kid movie to make me bawl was Toy Story 3. And I was not the only mommy in there sniffling!:cry:
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Just remembered... Charlotte's Web and there was a Christmas movie about a little donkey whose mother dies. My mom wouldn't let me watch it because I cried so much! And the most recent kid movie to make me bawl was Toy Story 3. And I was not the only mommy in there sniffling!:cry:

"Nestor, the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey!!" omgosh yes...so sad!!!! We named our lop-eared bunny Nestor when I was a kid :smile:
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. Apart from the MASH finale (when I was 14), that's the only thing that's really, really made me cry, but yeah, if I watch that movie, when Frodo leaves, just cue the tears...

I could be convinced to cry at the end of You've Got Mail if I'm in the right mood.
  • krissypea79
    Options

Fireproof

YES - sooooooo good!!!! :heart: But, definitely a tear-jerker!
  • krissypea79
    Options

I could be convinced to cry at the end of You've Got Mail if I'm in the right mood.

"don't cry.....ShopGirl" :tongue:
  • christylynnrn
    christylynnrn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    8 Seconds. Makes me cry every stinking time I watch it.

Oh yes this one for me too!

Pretty much any movie with anything sad will have me sniffling :cry:
  • Trinasan
    Trinasan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Backdraft and The Guardian
  • Amy_nz
    Amy_nz Posts: 145
    Options
    ET! (phone home)
  • katswearingen
    Options
    The Notebook.... duh.
    The Last Song... when she plays the song and he dies at the end of it. and when her lil bro has a freakout after he knows about his dad.
    A Walk to Remember... basically through the whole movie.
    Seven Pounds... when he kills himself and when she sees the guy who got his eyes
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options

"don't cry.....ShopGirl" :tongue:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :wink:
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Breakfast At Tiffany's (When Holly tossed the cat out of the cab and then she started to explain how her and the cat are both no name slobs and the man said "But Holly I love you!" and he kissed her and then they left the cab running to go get the cat) I cry everytime! :cry: :blushing: