Picture Results of Jillian Extreme Shed & Shred(6weeks)

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Just wanted to share my results of Jillain Extreme Shed & Shred...I have done a few of her workouts and loved but this is by far to me her toughest workout! I started out with a Bang 4-5 days the first 3 weeks then completed the last 3 weeks only incorporating it 3 days out of the week...I added a variety of other workouts like Tabata, Strength training and cardio at the gym...But I can say that this DVD does work you!! I loss at least 8pds (as of Newyrs) last time I weighed while doing this workout..Tons of inches...and I can even see the difference in the pictures...Get it and try it for yourself but It is a beast just like her... Thanks for stopping thru to check out my results..

SculptingWeek3-2.jpg

Replies

• pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are flipping amazing!!!!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, Steph! I wish I took before and after pix!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Amazing result.. I will have to see if Walmart carries it and try it out... while doing the JM30DS... thanks for the motivation again!!!!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you look Great!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Look at my Stephie:bigsmile: Looking fierce lady!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Amazing results. Well done :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You came from great to greatastic!! If anyone can do this, it you. Cheers to you honey! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Awesome results Stephie!! Look at that fabulous waistline!! Simply super!!
  • Crickks
    Crickks Posts: 94
    Options
    Well check you out...6 wheels later!! Thats freaking amazing!! Congratulation on your hard work!!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    WOW ...... I can clearly see the result girl!!!!! I don't do dvd's but your changing my mind. You look AMAZING!!! Supah Dupah proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    amazing results steph!!! you work so hard & it shows!!! you look GREAT babes!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cp1246
    cp1246 Posts: 3
    Options
    Great results!! I have this dvd and plan to try after finishing JM ripped in 30 ;-)
  • ajax03
    ajax03 Posts: 96
    Options
    WOWZA!!!! You look phenomenal! Thanks so much for posting pics to encourage/motivate us all! And to think I was going to skimp on exercise today! Thanks, ma'am :-)
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results! I think she melts off the upper body. People are saying my chest has gotten smaller and so has yours. Great job:happy:
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are the Jillian Michaels master! Great job.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    OMG! that is really amazing!!!!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey Steph the one thing I can say about you, you get results. So proud of your commitment. Wonderful! I'm chasing after you!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Amazing job my friend!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!!! You are so inspiring!! :smile:
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That is great! You are the bomb, you let Jillian know whose boss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!