Over 200 Club week 5 (open group)

Options

Replies

• Appletini
    Appletini Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    woot woot hey all im back from vacation!! in which i managed to lose weight and stick to the plan .....weighed in today at 209!!! single digit 200's woot woot woot..i hope u all have a great weigh in and im looking forward to this new challenge..:flowerforyou:

wow! awesome job!
    :bigsmile:
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Hi everyone!

So everyone be proud I FINALLY got some exorcise in! I put on one of my new Work Out Dvds this Dance Hip Hop one thats slogan is "Dance the inches off" I think. Anyways I was clumbsey at first and had to start it over twice but then I got into it and got a wonderful 60 some minute work out! I feel great!!! ^_^

I wanted to get to the gym and start training for my 5k in the fall (soryr forgot to tell yal i want to do a 5K in the fall!) but i got a call last minute last night asking if i could babysit on saturday so we have to dye our eggies tonight rather then saturday. but its okay I want to do my work out dvd again anways! ^_^

so my paper got written and handed in on time and I can already feel myself relaxing and getting pumped to work out this coming week!

<3
    B
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Alright! 10 per set it is! Sounds good! Thanks!

My 4 week goal is gonna be, hmmm... thats a toughy, I think 6-8 lbs would be nice! I seem to be losing almost 2lbs a week. So somewhere in there that should work.

I am hoping to be out of the 200's by September!! YAY! Then by the next summer, I should be able to beach in just my suit, no big t-shirt to cover me up! :)

I am so excited!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    What is considered a "set?" Sorry if this is a "der" kinda question, but I wanna make sure we do it right!
    [/quote
    Sorry I wasn't clear !! I meant just see how many you can do each day.And your question wasn't a der kinda question feel free to ask if you don't understand.
  • awestfall
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join!
    Never to late to join us!! Welcome to the group:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    I am going to do 25 jumping jacks tonight and I have already done my hour jog and I am going to go again later this evening.GREAT JOBS ON all the weigh ins this week.I will start a new thread for week 6 tomorrow in Motivation and support k.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Okay my skinny 12 year old decided to keep track of my jumping jacks. She says she is going to do more than me. (She is:laugh: ) I have been doing sets of 10 and I am up to 110 jumping jacks. My girl has done 360:noway: So I am going to let her have this one. But I am going to try to do more today.
  • awestfall
    Options
    Okay my skinny 12 year old decided to keep track of my jumping jacks. She says she is going to do more than me. (She is:laugh: ) I have been doing sets of 10 and I am up to 110 jumping jacks. My girl has done 360:noway: So I am going to let her have this one. But I am going to try to do more today.
    Good Job
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i'm down 1 pound not great but better than nothing!

so jumping jacks this week?
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    woot jumping jacks lol ..thank gosh i bought new sports bras....i will start tomorrow...woooot:drinker:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    120 jumping jacks today.:happy: 12 year old did 360:noway: She beat me today.
  • Appletini
    Appletini Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WI: down two more pounds!

JJ are a great idea! I haven't done those in years!!

:flowerforyou: keep up the great work, I <3 this group!
  • awestfall
    Options
    WI: down two more pounds!

JJ are a great idea! I haven't done those in years!!

:flowerforyou: keep up the great work, I <3 this group!
    HEY GUYS NEW THREAD OVER IN MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT (WEEK 6)
  • Funisweetsmart
    Funisweetsmart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join!

it's never too late and you are just in time for the jumping jacks! welcome to 200+! :drinker: feel free to share with us your goal for the next 4 weeks and anything else you feel like! :flowerforyou:

Hey! Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I am 230 lbs!

I want to lose 10-15 lbs in the next 4 weeks!

I love doing jumping jacks! I will do 50 right now!
  • Funisweetsmart
    Funisweetsmart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WHEW! That was a great lil workout 50 down! :happy:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I didn't report in yesterday... had the day from hell....

I'm down 17 lbs. 268 lbs. Feeling good. Ready to do the jumping jacks challenge... see ya in a bit.
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    WI: 218

Sorry forgot to do it yesterday!
  • missyt78
    missyt78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi guys.. can i join ur fab group? i would like sum buddies within the same range of weight to loose.

Im totally up 4 the squat.jj challenge.. i will start in the morning with vigor!.. its been a while mind you lol:laugh:

nikki:smile:

Startying weight....224lbs:sick: :laugh:
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone! To those who celebrate anyway! :happy: Today is going to be my hardest day. I just know it! I didn't think anyone was cooking a real Easter dinner, but as it turns out, they most certainly are...and that "they" is ME! My hubby was so disappointed that no one was cooking today, so I took it upon myself to make my very first Easter Dinner. :indifferent: This should be interesting. I'm making Ham, mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, greenbeans, and I was going to make a chocolate pie, but changed my mind. I love all the above foods, and usually when they're placed in front of me, I eat until I can't eat anymore...and to think....they're all going to be in MY house this year....what's a girl to do? Anyway, my mom-in-law is having KFC and all the fixings at her house for Easter, so there's going to be that temptation as well...although I think I can suppress the urge for KFC. It makes my tummy sick. Not saying that the food is gross or anything...just...makes me kinda...yucky....anyway...

Yesterday was almost as bad as today is going to be. We went to my sister's to celebrate and early Easter, because the weather's pretty bad today, but was beautiful yesterday...anyway.. there was no food cooked, and I hadn't eaten anything at all that day...not even consumed water :mad: ... and by the time we left, it was lunch time, and the kiddies needed to eat. We went to Taco Bell, here lately I've been getting the Taco Salad, and giving the shell to my kids, but somehow forgot I was trying to be better, and got a Nachos BellGrande instead. Along with a Hard Shell Taco, and Fresco Burrito. Well, I ate all the Nacho, and Taco, and ate less than half the burrito (had onions on it :sick: ). We left and I felt so horrible with myself. I was abosolutely horrified at what I had just done. I turned to my husband and said, "That's it, I'm not eating another damn thing today." Held true to it too. That meal alone, was my alloted calories (just under by 50somethin) for the day. I was so angry! I had every intention of walking when we got home, but by the time we got home I was so exhausted. I couldn't move. I sat in my chair, and fell asleep. I was in and out of it...not 100% sleeping, but that place in between. By the time I got up it was dark out. But, what actually got me up, was my baby girl was trying to stand up and got her buttcheek caught in the metal part of the recliner. She's got a 3 inch cut running across her little toosh. :sad: I felt so horrible, and to top it all off, I didn't have anything to cover the cut with... I had little bandaids, but they weren't doing any good. So I had to run to the store and get some gauz and tape to cover the cut. Poor thing. I could tell she was sore, cause' she hardly slept last night...which means neither did I. :yawn: That's okay though, she's doing much better today! She's playing with her toys, and she just got done calling my mom in California and waking her up :embarassed: oopsie. Anyway... The whole point of this was to say simply this.... I didn't like the sleep affect the fast food had on me. It was horrible. I didn't want to do anything, and it made me soooo sleepy. I can sit and recall, a majority of the time when I did eat Fast Food all the time, feeling that exact same way. But now that I know I don't feel that way when I eat right...I prefer not eating fast food. It's crazy. Thanks to that one experience, I've dumped fast food. Crazy huh. This probably should have been a blog, as opposed to a post, but I thought it was something to share. :happy: Sorry if it took so long to read!

ALC

PS Welcome to the group Missy!

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • awestfall
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Hi guys.. can i join ur fab group? i would like sum buddies within the same range of weight to loose.

Im totally up 4 the squat.jj challenge.. i will start in the morning with vigor!.. its been a while mind you lol:laugh:

nikki:smile:

Startying weight....224lbs:sick: :laugh:
    Never to late to join!! Our new thread is over in motivation and support "Over 200 club week 6"and our new challenge is jumping jacks.Weigh ins are Friday!!Welcome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: