Over 200 Club week 5 (open group)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• leshawnturner
    Options
    aml0484 - OMG! I could not handle that!!! Im glad u understand though.. sigh ferrets are such tricky little dudes.

K.. so forgot to weigh in yesterday cuz of the insane schedual.. hold up...
    *goes and steps on scale*

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    CW= 223!!!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Now i feel super bummed... i gained 3 pounds cuz I wasnt working out this week!!! I NEEEED TO MAKE TIME TO WORK OUT!!!! SCHOOL > GYM but... GYM>FAT!

*feels like shes has gone through an emotional overload this week*
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

So what I was going to say before I went and got fatter was. Yesterday was a good day. Drank my water, kept up with my calories. still no exorcise for this week though! T_T its really bumming me out. I need to find time to work out but I simply have none available... sad sad sad sad . So I am at work today continuing to work on my papers. I managed to crank out the three small papers yesterday night, so that leaves me with only four more to go but two of those papers are over 20 pages. sigh. HEy! at least one is about my major though! How the Tourist Industry is the major causes of coral reef destruction. Sadly that is the paper I want to do most, and It is due last.. so I have to get the other three done first.

My Grandmother's surprise b-day party is today. and I am going to miss most of it because I am stuck at work.. which really bums me out. I hardly get to see my family from Ohio, so I was really looking forward to spending time with them.

ugh my day feels ruined now...
    <3 you guys!
    B

Hello!! :smile: I just wanted to encourage you to hang in there. :flowerforyou: Like you, I want to lose 100lbs too and like you, I don't have hours to dedicate to working out (in the gym or elsewhere). I really struggle to get in a 3o minute workout :grumble: :noway: !! My nutritionist and my mom suggested that I start getting in small workouts throughout the day. I do 2 10 minute work outs at work and 1 10 to 20 min work out when i get home. I just started it this week but so far so good and I don't feel as bad when I get home if I don't feel like doing my 3rd workout. Also, I got myself an exercise buddy :bigsmile: . This helps because I don't want to let my buddy down when I don't work out :blushing: .

I hope some of these suggestions help. Good luck to you!! :drinker:

As for the weigh in today, my CW is 255 which puts me down 1lb from the 3lbs that I gained before. :noway: :grumble: Hopefully next week will put me down 2lbs. We shall see!! What's the challenge for next week??