30 DS Day 20 .. update with Pics

Options

Replies

• Tishy78
    Tishy78 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing work and how strong of you to post the progress pics. Keep it up, girl. You are going great!
  • sunshinestate
    sunshinestate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    What a difference 20 days make! WAY TO GO!!!!
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new look:flowerforyou: heck you didnt look bad on your before pic either :noway:
    Have a great night:smile:
  • Lee6Lee
    Options
    Proud of you!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    So far so good, keep up with it. the end will be fabulous
  • LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Will be starting 30DS soon (after I finish half marathon training) and I will be remembering all these great before and after posts you guys share!! It will help me to stick to it for 30 days straight and work hard!! I know it'll be worth it!

You've done such a great job and gotten great results!! I agree - you should totally pick up a nice little satiny thing and show off your new-and-improved bod!! Your partner will be WOW'ed!! :) Remember - confidence is SEXY!!!!! And you have every reason to be confident! You are determined and working hard, being consistent and finding no excuses!!!

Keep it up!! Can't wait to see the 30 day pics!!!!

Good Luck with your training :)
    When I first came on MFP had a look on the message boards and searching I kept seeing this 30DS pop up and I saw some amazing before and afters that night i ordered it and started as soon as it came. I have not missed a day yet and really am suprised by the results ... not just on the outsicde but on my inside (could also be the calorie counting and cutting out crap lol)
    But I do feel good ... tired but good. Hehe well it is valentines soon :) hopefully Ill have the (guts) to get something nice. Thanks so much your comment was truly lovely :) x
  • dreambig81
    dreambig81 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Its definatly paying off! You have encouraged me to buy the 30ds!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!! Way to go! I am starting D6L1 today! Your photos definitely inspire me not to give up! Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • LucianaPrado
    Options
    Wow, that´s impressive! Well done!!!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    I just bought the 30 Day Shred DVD on Amazon b/c of what y'all are saying. It will arrive on Feb. 2nd-4th. I'd like to look fit for an upcoming wedding on March 3rd!
    i hope u enjoy and get the results ud like :) have fun with it too dont feel stupid to argue or shout at her with her :)
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Isn't it amazing what Jillian can do for you in just 20 days?!?!? Lol!! You look amazing and are doing great! I just did day one today. I did 30DS for 28 days before the holidays...I am finally back on track. Don't give up! Keep up the great work!
    wow ur second go? How are u finding it?
    Im worried when i stop the shred once its done ill pile back on the pounds x
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I got the 30DS for Christmas and haven't used it yet, your pictures have inspired me to do so, you look great and I can see a big difference! Way to Go!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    great work! I'm on day 19 today (my second round), and I'm loving the Jillian burn...but I am getting a little bored. I added in some Biggest Loser Boot Camp halfway through! :)
    hey . apart from being more bored of it how are u finding your second go are u still seeing results from it? x
  • jojosherm
    Options
    Great job! Good for you for sticking to it. You are on your way to a new you. Congrats!
  • OliviaJoey1
    Options
    WTG!!!! You can see the results just at day 10! I start tomorrow. Can you tell me if your just doing the 30DS or are you doing other exercise along with it? You look amazing, keep up the great work!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Incredible results. Gonna start my 2nd round Tomorrow!
  • gigihouston
    gigihouston Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    great job your looking good. stick with it : ) what is 30d;s?
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!!! look great!
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, chicklet! Your hard work is sure paying off! I LOVE JILLIAN! I've done the 30 DS and am working on Trouble Zones (and Ripped in 30 with my hubby!). I love ALL THE INCHES that disappear...and know that there's definitely muscle weight involved in the slowing drop in weight #'s. I can feel it! Thanks for sharing your success! Keep it up, girl! :D
  • LorahJo
    Options
    I'm on Level 1, Day 8. So awesome the results you are getting! Way to go!!! You give me more motivation to continue! I was thinking change levels every 10 days. Any one else have suggestions?
    thanks :) thats what iv stuck with ... every ten days nxt level x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!